• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

How would you play this hole? Pt. II

griplock and throw a roc right of the mando, parking right at the basket after a nice skip. back downhill and through the mando, then a putt for a 4 assuming the rhyno doesn't roll, which it will, making it a nice 5 or 6.
I hit the tree trunk a few weeks ago and the disc rolled behind me and to the left down a big hill. It was a 200 foot shot back to the tee.

griplock and throw a roc right of the mando, parking right at the basket after a nice skip. back downhill and through the mando, then a putt for a 4 assuming the rhyno doesn't roll, which it will, making it a nice 5 or 6.

Here's where Mr Anal shows up:
You wouldn't have to go back around the mando as once you pass a mando you play from 1 meter behind the mandatory marker as though you went OB. So I'm giving you a circle-5 instead.

I would rip my ESP Supercolor Buzz, my main dead straight mid range, completely flat, and hard, going for the hit and skip.