• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Hyzer Bomb - New Disc Golf Bags

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really loving this custom color combo!

6985599625_0ea86817b3_z.jpg

The all blue one ^^^ is my bag. Hyzerbomb has been awesome to work with, unbelievable customer service. Will post a review with pics when I get the bag.

Ah! There's the good cammo! None of that digi-stuff for this set-in-his-ways fogie.

Hey.. Don't hate. What if the world ever gets really pixelated?

Real nice bags. I like that you're allowing customization, but not at the risk of losing the look of a DG bag. If I didn't already have a GB chimp and a DIY Backpack I'd be hitting you up.

That blue and yellow bag would look good with an old school brewers patch on it :thmbup:

Stuff's Looking great.. Love the bags.. Love what you did with the site recently.. Good stuff!!!

-Scott Lewis
Hyzer Flip Disc Golf

Met up with Jeremy on Friday to get my Atomic! Here are the pics after filling it up. So far, so good with the bag. I dig it!

6870150124_2acc851ce9_c.jpg

7016259813_ab9ee1b482_c.jpg

7016257853_4e7974bfb0_c.jpg

6870148072_7e66bc73cd_c.jpg

6870147278_32022e6098_c.jpg

I hope to provide them with some feedback and suggestions soon so that they can continue to improve the bag if they choose to! Thanks again to Jeremy for meeting up with me to hand deliver the bag!

You know, I'd like you on Facebook but I'm holding out for that free tshirt at 700, loo.

Hah, no worries... like away! It's a random drawing so you won't have to wait. Once we hit 700 we have a very scientific way of selecting winners. We let my 7 year old nephew play ini mini miny mo and boom we have our winner.

Once we hit 1000 likes get ready for some even BIGGER prizes! So get the word out!!

We will be giving away several bags!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts