• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Recommend] Hyzer-flip distance.

Jesus it's like some people don't read. I said in the 11-12 speed range.it looks like I found the info I was looking for thank you for those that have me good info. I appreciate it.

Edit: funny thing is when I wasn't struggling I would have just gone and bought a bunch to try out, alas times are tough and my choices are narrowed ha.

If you have an arm that big , I vote a 169-171 Lace or a TP Sword from westside. I think a lot of West sides stuff right now is HIGHLY under rated.

Get yourself a max weight Blizzard Destroyer. You really got to look over the disc though,normally the max weight ones are the most consistent mold to mold.

I have a 158 Blizzard Boss. It Hyzerflips well in a wind for me. On non windy days I can throw a big hyzer with this thing 415ft most of the time.

I don't have as big as an arm as you,but I think the Blizzard Destroyer would be the best bet.

For a 450' hyzer flip disc in premium plastic that doesn't need beat in I like my MVP Volt. Very controllable and just the right stability for this sort of shot.

Try a Lace. I max out a little over 500' with an average between 460-480' and I love hyzer-flipping them for crazy distance. Go with a 169 M Lace and watch it sail for days :)

Word, seen him HF the heck out of the Laces. He's going nuts trying to flip or turn his new Vibram tester disc.

Disc down and go to a Wraith. Augusta's are the bomb. You get more control and line shaping with similar distance.

Trespass is alright, but the fuzion is consistently over stable and takes a while to beat.
Flow is probably a bit too flippy.
Scorpius might be ideal.
Sword maybe? Might not be out of the box hyzer-flip bombin'.
Prodigy D2 usually needs wayyyy more height than the Destroyer's do.

We have similar distances and sounds like we've tried similar stuff. I personally hate nukes, they're way to flippy in all runs for me. Maybe you want something that flippy?

I do not recommend Kings, Terns, D3, Bolts, Havocs, Cannons.

I find it hard to believe that a Pro Destroyer is too flippy. I've had one in my bag for over a year. It's flippy now, but still easy to control on a hyzer-flip.

I didn't say it was too flippy but it will beat into too flippy. I hit a lot of trees.

I find it hard to believe that a Pro Destroyer is too flippy. I've had one in my bag for over a year. It's flippy now, but still easy to control on a hyzer-flip.

I have personally witnessed three Pro Destroyers fly like seasoned roadrunners when brand new. All 170-175g. Not saying that's the case here, but its possible for it to happen in general. I know I was let down the first time I bought one, and saw it happen to a friend recently too.

Latest posts