• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] HyzerBomb line of discs

The flat ones are in the FrontLine-X plastic.
This one is just FrontLine. (S-MT) = "Stiff Mortar" (G-MT) = "Gummy Mortar"
The FrontLine-X are all low profile as mentioned on our site.

Just wanted to clarify. Nothing in the FrontLine-X plastic we have seen has had any dome.

With base plastic being 13.99 I'm guessing its in the line of millennium base plastic and not dx?

Paging damage control. Does this mean we should expect huge variations in your different plastic? I love trying new discs and I know you guys are gonna do your best, but if that's gonna be standard for that particular plastic blend I'd like to know so I order the other one.

Pink is a panzer and white is a Tank.
Tank is much gummier than the panzer and completely flat
Panzers have a touch more dome except for the whites they ran those ones are just as flat as the tanks. Definitely stiffer than the tanks. i would say dx aviar vs jk pro aviar for the tank as far as flexibility. Both are straight with a hard turn at the end but to me the panzer feels better in the hand mainly because i prefer stiffer discs. Although i was loving the tank today for forehand upshots to sloping greens. Hit and stuck every time.

I haven't had a chance to throw my Panzer yet, but the tank is an instant winner in my bag. Rhyno with glide is how I describe it. And like Jesse (lemonadestandguy) said, it sticks when it hits, even on sloping greens.

I got the Panzer for my players pack on Saturday and I must say.. These discs are awesome.. I was messing around with it yesterday warming up for a mini and hit basket, number plate and chains from about 100'-150' out. Thrown just flat it stays flat for most of the flight then has a nice forward fade at the end.. If I really powered it up it would flip ever so slightly and always fought back. Works nice on hyzer lines that I throw my Gator a little to far for.. So far this disc has made its way into the bag.. I really want to get my hands on the Tank and the Mortar(in both plastics).. Can't wait for the fairways and the distance drivers ..Good work Hyzerbomb

Anyone thrown the mortar? Comparisons?

The two different plastics make this disc different. The frontline x (slightly gummy rim, flat, and very gummy flight plate) in my opinion is much more stable than the frontline (stiff rim, gummier flight plate that is very domey but compresses very easily for people who dig into their discs like me). The few times I threw the frontline x it threw more like a beaded gator than beadless. Stable right out of the hand fades hard and doesn't skip or slide much. The frontline will hold a straight line thrown hard and flat fade super hard and skip like a mad man. Haven't had a chance to test them into head winds yet but I'm sure they will hold up just fine. I'm a huge fan of the frontline mortar so far. More workable than the beaded metal flake gator I have carried for about a year

Just ordered 2 Mortars; one in Recon and one in Frontline X. Very excited to try these out. Anyone throwing them? I have been meaning to try out a gator, and since this seems to be a good alternative that is currently in production with premium plastics. I really like throwing discs that are in production so I can stock up if I throw one and like it.

Any online retailers have these yet? I'd like to get a couple flat Mortars since i'm throwing my last Champ Gator and am out of backups.

I liked, but didn't love, my Recon Mortar. Might donate it to Hucking Aces on Facebook for a giveaway. Anywho, I wrote a pretty detailed review of the Mortar for Infinite Discs...check it, bro:

Infinite Discs-Hyzer Bomb Mortar

Solid review. It seems that the things you don't like about it are the reasons I actually want to try it out. You say you don't get the distance out of it that you get from an m1 which sounds great to me. I want a glideless turd that just wants to get back to the ground.

I'm not sure I get the whole throwing higher than normal thing, but that could just be that it feels weird in your hand so you have trouble releasing it. Makes sense.

I'm kinda hoping that the Frontline X will hit and bite, and the recon will be more likely to hit and skip. We shall see!

When i was throwing my frontline x around when it was warmer if it hit the ground at a hyzer angle it just flopped over and died.

Latest posts