• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

I built a monster, help me name it?

Spookyspence

Par Member
Built my first basket out of junk in the backyard today, check out the pic! The basket portion is about 2 inches too small, and its about 4 inches taller than normal but hey it works well.

Anyway I need to name it! Any suggestion? The name I pick gets put on the basket when I paint it.

Also feel free to post pictures of baskets you built.

Attachments

• DISC BASKET I MADE.JPG
    DISC BASKET I MADE.JPG
    90.9 KB · Views: 368
We have a homemade basket thread, you should add your basket to it.
I like the name game aspect though.

The bucketeer.

Ol' rubberneck

We have a homemade basket thread, you should add your basket to it.
I like the name game aspect though.

The bucketeer.

Yeah I saw it but I was shooting more for the names!

Speaking of names! The Bucketeer is one I am liking at the moment.

If it helps any the paint job is going to be mainly black/purple with NEON green on the chains.

Sure go for it, I will pick the name I like tomorrow after noon and soon after a pic with it all painted.

your putting should get much better practicing on that. narrow chain set without a lot of metal will get your accuracy dialed in. i just tried tying back the chains on one of my baskets like how the bullseye baskets are designed. it makes a big difference.

no good ideas on names from me. yet.

first off that is freaking awesome!!!!:hfive:

if you paint the chains green then i recommend oscar

or maybe the discy monster?

With the neon green, it's GlowBucket (so if you miss and curse under your breath, and mom overhears it, you can say you were saying "gloh BUCK it!", really you were)

the Homer Basket or Homer Bucket but that might be too literal is that's the actual name for your base lol

Homemade Experimental Apparatus for Discs
...or H.E.A.D. for short.

That way, when you throw one from far away, and it takes a great line right at it, you can say,
"C'mon baby, gimme some H.E.A.D!"

Latest posts