• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

I dont always lose discs, but when I do...

I don't always find discs, but yesterday, we found six! Three of them where lying in baskets, and not a single player but us on the course.

I don't always lose discs but when I do, it's the ones that have just reached that sweet spot in beatness!
:(

I don't always lose discs but when I do, it's the ones that I spent 20 hours cutting out the dye mask...

EddieNewWeb_zps00362f7f.jpg

And another 20 hours cutting the new one...

Of all my spare discs in boxes in my trunk, mostly discs I've won or found, almost all of the found ones are fast and understable. Partially because I tend to like/use the more stable or OS ones myself, and mostly because the unpredictable US shots are the ones that nobody can seem to find.

Bought my wife a 165 buzzz....she pulls it during warm up griplocked it into a deep ditch and gone.....1st throw on it.....forgot to sharpie it.

Bought my wife a 165 buzzz....she pulls it during warm up griplocked it into a deep ditch and gone.....1st throw on it.....forgot to sharpie it.

That stinks... I lost one a couple weeks ago.. just bought the disc that day (a wraith) second throw. in the lake :wall:

I continue my campaign to end all water on DG course's.. "Save a Disc"

I don't always lose discs, but when I do, I find myself on my iphone on discgolfcenter.com replacing it...

I lost an M4 on hole 2 at dexter just outside Eugene OR, but someone called me and I got it back, I was so happy.

I don't always lose discs but when I do, it's the ones that I spent 20 hours cutting out the dye mask...

EddieNewWeb_zps00362f7f.jpg

And another 20 hours cutting the new one...

This may be the saddest story in this thread.....all that work,

gone.........

They seem to be the understable ones... at least recently..

I am currently in Charlotte, NC visiting my gf and some friends..and well I have managed to lose an m4, an icon patriot, a D4, and a beat star destroyer. I have Winthrop and Renaissance park to thank for that. Dumped a D4 in the water at winthrop and lost a couple in the really thick brush (they just didnt wanna come back after the turn..) at renaissance park.

I lost my starlite mamba in a pond. She was crazy understable, but she almost always came back. She'd go out right and then fade back. Was a pretty awesome disc. One of the few times she didn't come back was over the pond, just turned right into the middle of it and dropped. I haven't found another one that flies like that.

In the year I've been playing I've only lost 2 discs. Both of them bright orange.

I unfortunately started the game on a course with a lot of water. Thank God that local Play it Again had some crappy $3 discs available most of the time lol

I don't always lose discs, but when I do I'm finishing up a round & its so dark I wish I had my glow bag.
When I do it is always the new disc in the bag.
I haven't lost a new disc in years. Before I even consider adding a new disc to my bag I do a lot of field work with it. I compare my new disc to the disc in my bag that fills the same roll. If I like the new disc better than the current disc in my bag (rarely happens) I'll add it to my bag for a trial run. Every time a new disc is added for a trial run I only play low risk/open courses for awhile. If I still like the new disc it will make my bag. Best way I've found not to lose new discs. I've been told I put to much thought into what discs I throw, so it might be overkill...