• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

i lost my first disc.

I think the first disc I lost was a green Champ Valk that I put too much hyzer on and it landed in some thick brush, and I never found it. I got a call almost 2 years later, from a guy that found it on another course 10 miles away from where I lost it.

If it's not that big of a deal, why make a new thread about it? Or are you just trolling again?

Maybe he just wants everyone to know that if you lose a disc it isn't the end of the world.

And Katana, you do need to update your sig.

Maybe he just wants everyone to know that if you lose a disc it isn't the end of the world.

It isn't?!

Jukeshoe:<----Let's out a hugh sigh of relief.

There are lots of people on this forum that act like it is the end of the world.

A buddy of mine forgot his discs today so he played with some of my backups. One hit a tree on the other side of a pond and bounced back into the water far enough from shore to make it a guaranteed no-find (it's a DEEP pond)...same pond where I sunk a driver on Monday. On another drive across a creek, the disc my buddy threw cleared the water, hit a tree 20' on the other side, flew to the left, hit another tree and landed in one of the deepest, darkest, fastest flowing sections of the creek and wasn't seen again. Oh well...that's how it goes.

i can say is it did not have MY number.

its not that big of a deal to lose a disc.

Sure, who cares when it's a disc you didn't pay for

it's not the end of the world, but it does mean something more when you pay for it.

well for one ive been playing more disc golf and disc diving.

and the main reason i have not been on is because i am tired of
the way the mods and the members of this site acts.

Disc diving in Maryland huh? so many water hazards in "your home state".

How long did you look before giving up?

When I lose a disc, I blame it on myself.

And since Prerube is here, it is headed for the Landfill.

Latest posts