• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

I think I have way too many mid-range discs...

cunninsa, I'd be more than willing to show you some pointers sometime. I'm not the best golfer but I have a PhD in technique theory. ;) Barber's a good course to learn how to throw on b/c there's so many open holes. Unfortunately, it's also scorching hot this time of year. :\

Sounds good I'll try to arrange that sometime. Usually I have a hectic and changing schedule and that's a couple hours east from me, but I'll se what I can do. I could definitely use some help.

My bag has changed since I last posted but here's what I have now. Still too many mid-ranges but I'm working on that.

Updated bag:

Drivers-
Pro-D Cyclone 170g
Elite X Stratus 173g
DX Teebird 171g

Midranges-
Star Stingray 180g
DX Stingray 180g
Champion Spider 175g
DX Roc 174g
Quest Rock-it 176g
Buzzz SS 173g

Putters-
Soft Ion 172g
SS Wizard 176g
Eraser Wizard 175g
Proto Wizard 175g
Organic Proto Wizard 165g

I carry a lot of putters because I'll practice while waiting or after rounds.

I suggest keepign the roc, and going with a newish pro roc and a beat dx roc. A severly overstable mid, like the gator, might come in handy if you ar facing strong headwind, but I am on the fence right now about just using an overstbale driver in headwind and ditching the overstable mid.

I don't use any midrange discs at all.

images