• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

I think Val got burned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I highly encourage every PDGA to contact the PDGA staff one by one and let them know you don't think the person in charge of reviewing discipline should be publicly airing out his opinions on an internet forum board for everyone to see. And also let them know how unprofessional it is for him to make public judgements before reviewing the facts at hand and parties involved.

PDGA Staff list, click on names to contact them

PDGA Board of Directors as well

Maybe they could attempt to put the "P" back in Professional and tell Robert Leonard (MTL) his services are no longer needed.

I absolutely encourage all PDGA members to voice their concerns about anything about the PDGA. They are members and absolutely have that right!

So then is it your opinion she broke the law by drinking in the park and by the time she was asked to caddy, she had finished the beer? Serious question btw.

Serious reply, not being a smartass here-

My answer is no, that is not my opinion.

I'm assuming (and I may be wrong) that you're leading into a question of whether I think Sharon was lying or not. If that's the question behind the question, then my reply is that I have no reason to believe that.

I also don't think the PDGA reps are lying, I believe they investigated it to their satisfaction. However my opinion is that the PDGA's depth of investigation doesn't stand up to public scrutiny, and that they escalated the situation without conclusive evidence. I don't think that making an example out of the Jenkins women without sufficient evidence to back it was a good move.

I go into more detail as to why I feel this way on last week's Upshot episode if you're interested.

Overall, did they technically do anything wrong? It's an outside-shot argument to say that they were in the wrong, but certainly it comes across as unnecessarily heavy handed in both execution and strategy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts