• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] ID a disc or ask "What is the story on this disc...?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'd sell it for sure, I found it probably a year ago and its been laying in my floor since. Offers? I think ManU currently has it at $21 :)

I'll post it in the equipment exchange later tonight

Last edited:
what is the latest offer for? Inquiring minds want to know.

Erich at discraft just got back to me today and stated that: "there is no real story, some discs come out light. yours is rare, but they're out there." he failed to explain why it's a dull off-white rather than 'shiny' like 'normal' x plastic:confused:

any one out there have any dull x plastic?

I bought this disc a while back off ebay used, although it was in great condition and damn near new, so I'm not sure where it was used. It was sold as a champ TL x-out, and I love the disc, it has the rancho tooling on the bottom. It had just a plain black xout stamp on top that come off real easy before I dyed it, no other marking. I recently got a star TL, it's older and has the Rancho tooling as well, and while it's new, it doesn't seem to have remotely the same turn as the champ "TL" which turn really hard and carry right. It does not seem like the star will break in and have the same kind of turn. When comparing the two, the profile of the champ disc has a convex edge while the star tl has a slight concave edge, so I'm now wondering what this champ disc is, any info would be appreciated.

Champ%20TL.jpg

Champ%20TL%20Profile.jpg

I can try to get a better profile pic if it's needed. Thanks for any help.

well I would like a little info as well.
I started DG'in long time ago, didnt play for a long time now just picking it up again and I love it.

Seems like they dont make plastic like they use too. After looking on this site. I learned fav driver, is spendy and Im glad I took 30 mins to find it one day. Is there anything new that is flat like my fav....
ry%3D400

also my fav putter, can i still find these anywhere???
ry%3D400

also tried to get this disk in another color. It's an elite pro X2. I cant find any info on it......
ry%3D400

and my trusty comet..
ry%3D400

thanks for any info, My first post and didnt want to start a new tread

the valk and puddle top are still around..but be prepared to pay out some $$ as alot of people have started stocking up on these for throwers and wall hangers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts