• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] ID a disc or ask "What is the story on this disc...?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
the rim is too steep to be a JLS I stand with the Stingray call.

There are no Rancho tooled Stingrays (Read this). There are no smaller diameter Stingrays, and he said in comparison his Stingray is a larger diameter. Also, from rim to nose is way too wide to be a mid, it's a fairway driver for sure. Look at the pic with both discs, you can tell the white disc's wing bottom is wider than the yellow Stingray. Therefore, NOT a Stingray.

I just got out a JLS and blew up the pic of the nose on my monitor. When holding the JLS at the same angle as the one in the pic it's a match. JLS it is!

First Run Pro TeeBird

proTB.jpg

Should I keep this in storage or throw it @ trees? I'm very good at the last part.

First Run Pro TeeBird

proTB.jpg

Should I keep this in storage or throw it @ trees? I'm very good at the last part.

Throw it at trees. It's not worth much ($10-15 depending on the buyer) and they aren't very highly regarded. Or tuck it away for 20 years and see if it goes up in value...you never know...

Throw it at trees. It's not worth much ($10-15 depending on the buyer) and they aren't very highly regarded. Or tuck it away for 20 years and see if it goes up in value...you never know...

Cool. I want to try this on a few holes around here. Probably won't REALLY throw it on wooded holes. Bcr123psu when are you making it out to Western PA? Maybe your disc is still @ Pymatuming!?!

Last edited:
I'll be on the other side of the state Father's day weekend. I think I'm going to shoot down to Moraine. I think one of SmoothSailor's peeps found the disc at Pymatuning. Let me know if you ever make it to Eastern side of PA.

I'll be on the other side of the state Father's day weekend. I think I'm going to shoot down to Moraine. I think one of SmoothSailor's peeps found the disc at Pymatuning. Let me know if you ever make it to Eastern side of PA.

If you come to moraine def hit me up. Thats my home course

whats the story on these Special Edition Valkyries? When were they made? what makes them special edition? Do they have any worth?
100_0102.JPG

Info on this disc please...

Discraft Crystal Avenger... Not SS Avenger...
Nothing embossed on the bottom...

Attachments

• 015.jpg
    015.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 35
I think he wants to know more about it rather then what its worth

I don't know anything about the disc other than evidently it's an Avenger. It has a stamp for the extinct Red Hawk course at the Plantation in Florida where the Players Cup was held before the course was pulled. I'd bet the disc came from Sun King, the promoter of the Players Cup. It looks to be from around 2005. Discraft was the main sponsor of the Players Cup when it was held at the Plantation, so they used to get cool Crystal Z runs as fundraisers for that event. I don't remember the stamp, but that is probably what it was.

Hey guys, i have a CE Firebird... scale weight is 175.0, i would give it a solid 7/10... i'm not very familiar with firebirds in general and was just curious about the disc...

value, mold, run...

DSC03919.jpg

DSC03917.jpg

DSC03921.jpg

L-mold. probably 3rd to 4th run, value maybe 40 to 50 depending on weight... but it's tyedye and some peeps HATE TYE DYE. like me ;)

L-mold. probably 3rd to 4th run, value maybe 40 to 50 depending on weight... but it's tyedye and some peeps HATE TYE DYE. like me ;)

thanks for the info

i actually like the tye dye on this disc, just because its uniform and kind centered off the stamp.

thanks again

~Chris~

101152_g.jpg

I need some help identifying this guy. It was advertised on ebay as a KC Pro Aviar but I could tell from looking at it it wasn't. I got it in and it for sure isn't. It is stiff around the rim with a pretty flexible flight plate. The closest thing I've felt to it was a First Run Pro Aviar but not sure if those came out around 2005 or not. Anyone know?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts