• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] ID a disc or ask "What is the story on this disc...?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
wtf?!?!

Ok, so what is the story on this? approved, then not approved...what now? looks very interesting.

Attachments

• IMG_1073.jpg
    IMG_1073.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_1074.jpg
    IMG_1074.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 31
It's a novelty for sure, I would never putt with it but I would want it.

Well we were talking about it at work. Something came said something about it being approved and then not and approved again. So I didn't know what the latest update was on it. The gripping on the underside make me think that it would be good for normal putting. Plus it seemed beefy.

i'd like to get some info on my last purchase. its the spider with just the bar stamp. its flat topped and feeld like its made from a stiff r pro plastic. is this a special blend or like a prototype spider? i just know it was a steal for $7.
zyeljc.jpg

not to burst your bubble, but old dx is kinda like r pro now... but doesn't suck as bad...
it should be nice and buttery and more gummy than current run dx. its probably worth 8-10 dollars as the mold isn't overly popular.

hey there's no bubble to burst. i was never planning on selling these. they're essential to my game. haha. i really just wanted to know if the one without the graphic is a special edition or something cool like that.

Only if someone likes that stuff. If it was White with a Red stamp I would offer $12-15 :D.

thanks apdrvya. first run dx is good enough for me. i had never seen any other spider like it. i love the dx ones because they have much more glide than the champ and star that tend to fly like a brick.

I got an Aero today, It's got the basket on it with a disc going into the basket, and it has a #1 on top. Black stamp, also has the flight numbers on the front (3, 6, 0, 0). On the back, it actually has "AERO" stamped, along with the patent numbers and company stuff.

Is this normal for Aero's? It's not on any of my other discs, or the Aviar I got as well. Also, it feels really sticky, not like most DX plastic discs I've felt.

Last edited:
nick,
yes, aeros have aero molded into them.
sounds like an older dx aero to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts