• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Idlewild Video

Great videos. Is that a Go Pro camera you are using?

Jeremy

Yeah bought it for Scuba diving and just decided to try it out. Works pretty good, of course you can only hit a button and record but so small nice to be able to travel around with it in my bag.

I really enjoyed those. I can't wait to finally play that course this spring.

I can tell you are one of those types of dudes who kinda has a knack for being good at everything from some of those shots only having played a short while and having natural skill for filming and editing.

Props.

Good taste in music too. Love the Deltron.

I really enjoyed those. I can't wait to finally play that course this spring.

I can tell you are one of those types of dudes who kinda has a knack for being good at everything from some of those shots only having played a short while and having natural skill for filming and editing.

Props.

Good taste in music too. Love the Deltron.

Going to go film that Handyman Course maybe Tuesday. Been wanting to play it since I first heard about it. How busy is that course?

It's pretty mild for the most part. It's easy to play through the big slow groups. Watch your gear out there though, lots of shady folks in Fairborn.

Give me a ring if you'd like a tour guide. I left my number in your inbox.

Very nice video man, nice lighting! I was also guilty of trying to scratch the smudge off my screen as well. :eek: I think I saw my Teebird on 2! ;) (I'm kidding) post more videos.

Very nice video man, nice lighting! I was also guilty of trying to scratch the smudge off my screen as well. :eek: I think I saw my Teebird on 2! ;) (I'm kidding) post more videos.
Dude I looked like crazy for that disc. Couple local guys do the disc diving so maybe we'll get lucky and they'll get it back to ya next spring.

Dude I looked like crazy for that disc. Couple local guys do the disc diving so maybe we'll get lucky and they'll get it back to ya next spring.

No worries man, I appreciate that, but if you find it just add it to your collection. Personally, I think it grew legs and ran off. ;)

hey man, whyd you delete the video? it was amazing! i liked to watch it when i want to get motivated about DG for any reason :)

Sorry, guys took them down to redo them, and had to take music off of them, but have been working like crazy so haven't gotten them done. Gimme a week or two and going to make a few new ones that are going to be awesome.