• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

If DGCR meets at Flip City Sept 17-19, 2010

How confident are you in attending?

• Total voters
Yeah, I probly wont have played it at all by then, but im hoping i can plasy it the first time at the meet up, i hope i can make it.

Even if only 10 or 12 people can make it, we should still do the meet up, would be fun :)

I would probly guess the number of people going around 100 if I had to take a wild guess, I will PM you when I am going to be going to flip this spring and you can ride out there with me before the meet and check it out. Ive been there a couple times last summer. Its an amazing course, takes 2-3 hours to make your way through 24 holes, and they are all top notch, its definitely a world class course.

I would probly guess the number of people going around 100 if I had to take a wild guess, I will PM you when I am going to be going to flip this spring and you can come out before the meet and check it out. Ive been there a couple times last summer. Its an amazing course, takes 2-3 hours to make your way through 24 holes, and they are all top notch, great course.

Allright, if im free ill definatly go along and try it out :) I havent played a round since november!! And now im trading almsot everything in my bag, for gateway discs, just for the hell of it haha! Just to change things up because i havent been playn.

i wonder why adavan and ovar stopped posting =O me, jake and terry C are only people who still post around here from GR

white-gangsta.jpg

I would try and make that date.
I will be going down there in the summer time too. I will give everyone a months notice if they wanna make a day or weekend out of it.

Hopefully I see you there Valk. If I don't lose it, you can see your Sidewinder again :D

Hopefully I see you there Valk. If I don't lose it, you can see your Sidewinder again :D

:D You got the champ one or one of the star ones right? ;) (i think the yellow champ one) ;) If youve got any gateway stuff, i can trade ya another sidewinder for it :)

:D You got the champ one or one of the star ones right? ;) (i think the yellow champ one) ;) If youve got any gateway stuff, i can trade ya another sidewinder for it :)

Depending on how my Rhynos work out, I may have 2 SS Voodoos and an organic Wizard for trade:D, and an Evolution Proline Diablo DT.

I'm 90% attending. Tallpaul, Superberry, Gonzo, Tick, TomJulio, Harr... let's work on a carpool

Carpool, hell you all can camp in my moms backyard in Ludington! I will be still in Ludington during my two month annual stay over there :)

..or better yet. That weekend I will see if we all can't camp in the apple orchards at The Farm and have a few rounds of night/glow golf courtesy of Jeff Schwass and the awesome AWESOME guys at the MCDGO!

Carpool, hell you all can camp in my moms backyard in Ludington! I will be still in Ludington during my two month annual stay over there :)

..or better yet. That weekend I will see if we all can't camp in the apple orchards at The Farm and have a few rounds of night/glow golf courtesy of Jeff Schwass and the awesome AWESOME guys at the MCDGO!

If we all stayed at the Farm it might get enough 5 disc reviews to overtake Flip City!

Dont forget to hit up Branstrom dgc in newaygo. Thats an awesome course too about 15 miles from flip. I believe Bill from flip had a hand in designing it.

Latest posts