• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

If you could have your own signature disc...

180g S-Element

It would have a picture of me looking through the fudging bushes for the 100th fudging time. Oh, it would also not have my signature, but a stamp of my phone number on it because I would still be the only one throwing these things.

DigIt said:
180g S-Element

It would have a picture of me looking through the fudging bushes for the 100th fudging time. Oh, it would also not have my signature, but a stamp of my phone number on it because I would still be the only one throwing these things.

And you still wouldn't get a single call back on found plastic! :?

forgive my ignorance, but what is a 'ching' roc? RustyP is the first person I've even heard/seen mention them.... different mold than rancho/sanny/ontario?

GorillaTactics said:
forgive my ignorance, but what is a 'ching' roc? RustyP is the first person I've even heard/seen mention them.... different mold than rancho/sanny/ontario?

Ching Rocs are also known as Flat-top Rocs. They're regular Rancho mold DX Rocs that are flattened on top due to the full-color printing process. I *believe* they're referred to as "Ching" Rocs because Ching was the company who used to do the full-color stamping process for Innova...

Basically just a Rancho with a perfectly flat top...zero dome. I like them mainly because of the grip. If you've ever seen a "Ring-of-Rocs" (with a circle of alternating pink/black mini-Roc birds printed on the front), that was a Ching Roc...

RustyP said:
GorillaTactics said:

Ching Rocs are also known as Flat-top Rocs. They're regular Rancho mold DX Rocs that are flattened on top due to the full-color printing process. I *believe* they're referred to as "Ching" Rocs because Ching was the company who used to do the full-color stamping process for Innova...

Basically just a Rancho with a perfectly flat top...zero dome. I like them mainly because of the grip. If you've ever seen a "Ring-of-Rocs" (with a circle of alternating pink/black mini-Roc birds printed on the front), that was a Ching Roc...
min-rocring-dx.jpg

GorillaTactics said:
disc junkie said:
Sign me up for my sig disc

Pearly Champ Orc

or any Orc really

a FLX Drone would work to

I thought you were finally throwing Rocs... :?:

Thats what you get for thinking hahaha

My mids are acutally Buzzz, Wasp, FLX Drone

I just can not for the life of me be consistent with rocs

DigIt said:
180g S-Element

You're not the only one throwing them. I carry a couple of the proto's from a few years back. They are much better than the new one's.

the Discraft Dan Worth Z Predator (clear domey ones) and the Discraft Dan Worth Z Buzzz.

both have a nice ring to me.

but i wouldn't want it to be a signature disc b/c no one would be able to read my name, i would just want my name printed on.