• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

If you could have your own signature disc...

poisonelf said:
The 86 softie if they could ever make it in plastic that didn't fall apart after a year...the LLSDG softie sounds amazing :twisted:

What are you doing with your softies to make them fall apart?

I own about 15 softies. Most of them are 10-15 years old and a few of them are 18 years old and they're all in pretty good shape.

probably either a spirit or wraith. maybe a wizard. whichever one they would give me is probably more accurate.

ZAMson said:
JR said:
Mine would be a voice guided...

sounds like a disc that would blow past by about a safari hole or two...

maybe the JR EDGE-weight TeeRex-XYZ Putt & Approach?

As long as it first visits the basket I was throwing to and then heads off to the next baskets for triple aces on one throw. I don't care what it is at that point :-D If not the Devilhawk then Boss sounds suitable. BTW. I don't blow by a lot during putting unless I jsut don't care and run drivers at too much of a distance but really not representative. Shot planning which makes taking chancier option possible is where I come from. Not where my putts go to on long blow bys that rarely if ever happen now that I've learned to control throwing power better.

Hey I have a 150 DX Teerex and Destroyer :-D Maybe I should try those as putters as well.

A Special Blend Orc - Like the Buffalo stamp ones from 2006

I suppose I could be mean and make mine the Starfire-X. Then the SL Pro Starfire would be the X version and the Pro Starfire would be the L version, aka the SL. If I made it in Star plastic then the SL Pro Starfire in Star plastic would be different from the Star SL, too.

The 86 softie if they could ever make it in plastic that didn't fall apart after a year...the LLSDG softie sounds amazing

Yay Softies! I have 6 and love them! Of course I've only had them for a couple of months... Damn now I gotta worry they are gonna fall apart... Blah. :oops:

Fritz said:
mf100forever said:
The Zephyr :wink:

You know, that's a really fun disc and can be very useful. It's an insane roller.

Yes I know, I use it for approach shots between 30-70meters (= Old School), a bit undependable when its windy.