• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Illianasconsinigan members! (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I want a Toyota mr2 86-94 hard top or sunroof with a 3sgte :(

Did anyone notice the trinity tourney round ratings are still not up after over a week now? I dont get how some tourneys the results are up at lunch and that night of the tourney... While trinity always takes sooooo long. :confused:
:wall:

Better off sticking with the 4AGZE in the first gens. Keep that sh*t light!

my brother had one but blew up the turbo so he had to sell it after that but it was a nice car

already sold it and gone? I would love a cheap, clean shell... still waiting for the day one falls into my hands. :(

buy a jdm rear clip and slowly build her up. ...someday ;)

Better off sticking with the 4AGZE in the first gens. Keep that sh*t light!

had a 4AGE in my ole '86. IMO, More reliable than the 4AGZE for the long haul. Plus, I just can't stand the sound of whiny superchargers! :p

<mk1 with a 3sgte is the REAL way to go! ;)

no love for the v6/v8 swapped mr2's from me.

I like the MK1s because of how light and nimble they are. 3SGTE would just ruin it in my opinion. Might as well go balls out and get a '92+ and build it up if you want the 3S.

The 80lbs gained in engine weight with a 3sgte would be more than compensated with the additional 60 whp it comes with compared to the 4Age :)

This was like a year ago think he sold it for 2500 now he has a WRX

cool... what year? I miss my 04.
...sold it right before the ring land issue became MY problem. LOL

Sorry man, I'm just not a fan of the 3SGTE. I don't care what you say. That was a POS engine that wasn't very efficient, ran way too hot, and cost a fortune to maintain/fix. It's just a dumb swap.

The only reason that a 3SGTE swap makes sense is if you really just want a 3SGTE, and you don't really care about performance :p

ouch.. you hurt my feelings calling it a POS and show your knowledge on that engine is quite limited. To call it a POS is quite ridiculous. But you know what they say about opinions.

I will end this discussion by agreeing to disagree with you. It def ain't no 4g63... that's for sure. lol

back to disc talk.. sorry :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts