• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Illianasconsinigan members! (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there leagues at grey fox on sunday? the course page says there is at 10 and 1. anyone know how crowded that gets?

It's never been more than a few groups when I've been up there on a sunday, and they generally let faster groups play through.

Thanks what do they usually have for merch. Do u have to be a pdga member to play or just pay the non member fee.

Thanks again

Sorry if I sound like a noob I've only play one tourney

I believe you can play this as a non-PDGA member but there is usually a $10 increase in the price as it is a sanctioned event. I played cold turkey a couple years ago and Terry had a pretty good selection of merch. T-shirts, discs, bags, etc..

Thanks what do they usually have for merch. Do u have to be a pdga member to play or just pay the non member fee.

I agree with everything WCG posted here...I was thinking about playing it, but I'm not going to miss the Bears game....should be a good one against the Vikings!
I believe you can play this as a non-PDGA member but there is usually a $10 increase in the price as it is a sanctioned event. I played cold turkey a couple years ago and Terry had a pretty good selection of merch. T-shirts, discs, bags, etc..

I wanted to play the cold turkey this year. I would be my first turny. But I don't have the money maybe I'll come watch.

I just added the new Red Fox layout to the directory here, it's much better than what was there before and the longs actually have some nice challenges. :thmbup:

Just remember to play smart on the back 9 and you'll do fine. Stay in the fairway, pitch out if you're not, don't be a hero. The usual stuff :)

Yeah hole 12 got me on both rounds hit a little branch and go flying into the the woods and 17 wasn't nice either haha but I Only came out of there with a +11 with all par threes thanks to two triple boogs :doh:

i wanna go play grey fox =(

And I want a Toyota mr2 86-94 hard top or sunroof with a 3sgte :(

Did anyone notice the trinity tourney round ratings are still not up after over a week now? I dont get how some tourneys the results are up at lunch and that night of the tourney... While trinity always takes sooooo long. :confused:
:wall:

Status
Not open for further replies.