• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Illianasconsinigan members! (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not a meteorologist, but I am pretty sure the ground has not been cold enough for any snow to hang around for an extended period of time.

Either way, I would take it easy on reconstructed knees as well. :thmbup:

i try but driving a forklift all day at work on a cold ass dock doesn't help either.

Boy, that's some snowstorm out there!

Ha, no, nothing. Not a damn thing except for a small flurry at 6:00. Damn weathermen are con artists.

Wisconsin got over a foot, as promised. I'm fighting myself right now from just taking a day off and going snowboarding at Devil's Head or something.

The kind folks over in New Zealand reported that the world did not end as planned and the new end of the world date will be announced ASAP.

Any snow on the ground in St. Louis? Trying to take a trip this weekend to escape the snow. Looked like 50-60 in St. Louis last time I checked and what snow they did get wasn't sticking

Any snow on the ground in St. Louis? Trying to take a trip this weekend to escape the snow. Looked like 50-60 in St. Louis last time I checked and what snow they did get wasn't sticking

k3QBw.jpg

According to weather reports, St. Louis received 0.1" of snow out of this system. I'd be surprised if any of it remains after the sun is out today.

^What site did you get that map from, Notroman?

Status
Not open for further replies.