• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Illianasconsinigan members! (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No way we got 2-4" here

That map is generated by a computer that estimates how much snow may have fallen based on radar signatures, surface temperature, etc.

The storm report based maps are generally a little more accurate as far as what's actually on the ground. http://www.crh.noaa.gov/ilx/?n=snowfall

The only thing about that map is that it's a representation of 24-hour snowfall ending at 7am. That would be accurate for our snowfall totals, but not for the totals farther west where the snow started before the time period this map covers.

Last edited:
Well folks, I'm outta here. Ashleigh and I are getting on the road in an hour and a half for our move to California. We've had a blast playing with all the people we met through this thread, we'll miss you guys for sure. We'd love to show any of you around some SoCal courses if you make it out that way, and I'm sure we'll come back through Chicago sometime. Happy holidays, I'll think of all the Midwest discers when we're playing in shorts in February. :)

Well folks, I'm outta here. Ashleigh and I are getting on the road in an hour and a half for our move to California. We've had a blast playing with all the people we met through this thread, we'll miss you guys for sure. We'd love to show any of you around some SoCal courses if you make it out that way, and I'm sure we'll come back through Chicago sometime. Happy holidays, I'll think of all the Midwest discers when we're playing in shorts in February. :)

I hope you fall into a cactus patch. :|

HAVE A SAFE TRIP MASHY!!!!!! :cool:

drive safe!

Today was the first time I went to go play without shorts. Well actually they were underneath my snowboarding pants. Lol, but still...

Winter is finally here :(

It was a beautiful day for it though; it was cold enough where the snow wouldn't melt on the disc. A little windy maybe. I enjoyed it. :)

It was awesome playing with you guys!!! Be careful and have fun and try and put pics of the courses on here for us to see to!!

Status
Not open for further replies.