• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Illianasconsinigan members! (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The discs I was talking about earlier this week got in today, and they are beautiful. Again, for those of you that didn't read my post earlier, these are Fundraiser discs for the Collegiate team I started at the University of California, Santa Barbara. They may be DGA, but both of the discs that we ordered throw great, and are very similar to a roc and a boss. We are selling these to try to make our way all the way out to Augusta, South Carolina for Collegiate Nationals in April. If you can help us out, that would be greatly appreciated and you will get a nice fancy disc as well.

The discs I was talking about earlier this week got in today, and they are beautiful. Again, for those of you that didn't read my post earlier, these are Fundraiser discs for the Collegiate team I started at the University of California, Santa Barbara. They may be DGA, but both of the discs that we ordered throw great, and are very similar to a roc and a boss. We are selling these to try to make our way all the way out to Augusta, South Carolina for Collegiate Nationals in April. If you can help us out, that would be greatly appreciated and you will get a nice fancy disc as well.

Bring some on Saturday and I will take a look and I'm sure others will too:thmbup:

Hey Matrix, the site doesn't let you link to pictures in gmail, you have to upload them to another photo sharing site or an album here to put them in your post.

OK guys........need some side bets here......WCG is the underdog at Dretska (winter layout) tomorrow to BionicRib by roughly half a stroke (according to ratings)

Who's gonna take it heads up? Do I give him a stroke to be fair? Would he take a stroke if it was offered? (i think not)

a little background.....
WCG has beaten me casually, but never in a tournament setting
WCG is a stronger putter than myself
WCG is taller........I am heavier
I throw rocs......WCG does not
I can throw farther
WCG can roll farther

There you have it folks........let the smack talk begin!!! PM JENCO for any side action (I hear she is a good bookie):D

Played there today... Looks like a simple winter layout. Little snow on the ground and was warm enuff to go without a jacket.

Tomorrow should be interesting lol

Status
Not open for further replies.