• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Illianasconsinigan Members (Part III)

Yeah I was just kidding; the rest of the amenities are so TOP NOTCH so it wouldn't be out of place! :thmbup:

Just trying to figure out if I can play with family in tow or if they'll be sunrise solo rounds so I can plan accordingly. Thanks.

I love the phrase! "sunrise solo rounds"! I've played my share, when traveling with the family. But, I never had such a nice coinage to apply to them.

My daughter's also at a certain awkward age where I'm not sure if she'd make it through 18 (just turned five).

highbridge anyone? this weekend. Shoot me a pm if interested. Plans are falling through with others.

I am thankful that I get one full day this weekend. Gotta count your blessings I guess.

Does anyone know if dogs are allowed in the honka house? Or at highbridge at all, I can't find any info on it and I can't get a hold of anybody up there.

If anyone finds an orange zone in the oak brook pond. hit me up! my info should be on there. just short of the shore on the basket side.