• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Illianasconsinigan Members (Part III)

50 acre park had the trenches dug for the tees. Some trenches have a gravel base. Cement should be going in this week. Also, the lower part of the course has dried and the back nine is no longer a swamp.

I believe my buddy found your orange disc on #9. He said he was going to call you.

I dont remember losing an orange one, but i might have. I lost a blue-green champion wraith. Hole three gold. Its in the shule to the left of the white tee. I love the new course. Its nice to see a real course in this part of illinois. Saturday doubles at fairfield start at 10am?

I dont remember losing an orange one, but i might have. I lost a blue-green champion wraith. Hole three gold. Its in the shule to the left of the white tee. I love the new course. Its nice to see a real course in this part of illinois. Saturday doubles at fairfield start at 10am?

I believe it was an orange teerex. He called the number and left a message.

I've played out there the last couple of Saturdays but no doubles. I believe they start meeting around 11am but don't go off until 1130 or so. They usually play several rounds.

One holiday weekend. 7 hours of driving(yes I was there everyday). One tank of gas. 2 ice packs per night. 8 rounds of gold(68, 73, 69, 66, 62, 63, 70 and 64). 2 lost discs (if anyone finds my blue teebird in the creek on 16 that would be sweet cuz we've had some good times over the years). 100 chuckers, whose minds and pride were blown away by holes that were only myths in the Chicago area until this weekend(and I mean that in a good way).

....such a good course...."it is so choice. If you have the means I highly recommend stopping by".

...I'm gonna go pass out now.

One holiday weekend. 7 hours of driving(yes I was there everyday). One tank of gas. 2 ice packs per night. 8 rounds of gold(68, 73, 69, 66, 62, 63, 70 and 64). 2 lost discs (if anyone finds my blue teebird in the creek on 16 that would be sweet cuz we've had some good times over the years). 100 chuckers, whose minds and pride were blown away by holes that were only myths in the Chicago area until this weekend(and I mean that in a good way).

....such a good course...."it is so choice. If you have the means I highly recommend stopping by".

...I'm gonna go pass out now.

You are an animal!!
Thursday 1 Round Gold
Friday 2 of Gold & 1 White
Saturday 1 Gold
Sunday 1 Gold & 1 White
Monday 1 Gold

By far the best course around!!

Tomorrow is the official posting date. They would have been up today if it wasn't a holiday.

Two days left to get your dryfit in your players pack for the SoHo-Open...

This is a two day B-tier event with a flex start doubles on Friday with Dynamic Discs. 82.00 value players pack with a dryfit if you regester by the end of the day tomorrow.

Register HERE

10325751_1424489954478848_5903102647004857140_n.jpg

You are an animal!!
Thursday 1 Round Gold
Friday 2 of Gold & 1 White
Saturday 1 Gold
Sunday 1 Gold & 1 White
Monday 1 Gold

By far the best course around!!

And you mulched your yard. I didn't do anything with my yard this weekend and it looks like crap, but it was worth it

Spose to go to wheeler park in a little bit. Never been there before. is it worth it? Anything I should know

I believe it is worth it to play the course 1 time, same as any other course.

The one time I played Wheeler, I only drove down there because I heard about a huge ace pot a couple years ago....blew up the chains on a short hole with my Pig, I believe it was #9 but it didn't stay in.

Spose to go to wheeler park in a little bit. Never been there before. is it worth it? Anything I should know

Come to leagues tomorrow night there. Sign up at the pavilion by 545 along hole eighteen there. Ace pot is right around 145 ,(don't have my league sheet in front of me, but that's not off by much)

Come to leagues tomorrow night there. Sign up at the pavilion by 545 along hole eighteen there. Ace pot is right around 145 ,(don't have my league sheet in front of me, but that's not off by much)

Damn we got 1 and started a second made it to the 14th hole then the rain started up. I liked the course except I kept destroying trees with my roc3. Seemed like every hole was a straight shot with some trees to mess with your head.

Weather has taken a turn for the better for the Oswego Open this weekend. Preregistration makes life easier for everyone. Hope you are able to make it.

Latest posts