• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Illianasconsinigan Members (Part III)

I have been super busy lately, but I finally got around to organizing some pics from my trip to Colorado earlier this year. Here are a few from the Ghost Town DGC.

Attachments

• IMG_7695.jpg
    IMG_7695.jpg
    150.8 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_7731.jpg
    IMG_7731.jpg
    151.7 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_7739.jpg
    IMG_7739.jpg
    153.9 KB · Views: 18
Here are a few from Bailey DGC. This course was just a little bit different than the typical Chicago area course on school property.

Attachments

• IMG_7612.jpg
    IMG_7612.jpg
    149.1 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_7633.jpg
    IMG_7633.jpg
    152.6 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_7661.jpg
    IMG_7661.jpg
    155.8 KB · Views: 19
Beaver Ranch lived up to the hype. Beautiful course, community, etc. I would love to get back there ASAP.

Attachments

• IMG_7666.jpg
    IMG_7666.jpg
    156.3 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_7672.jpg
    IMG_7672.jpg
    148.5 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_7680.jpg
    IMG_7680.jpg
    156.9 KB · Views: 20
I have been super busy lately, but I finally got around to organizing some pics from my trip to Colorado earlier this year. Here are a few from the Ghost Town DGC.

I totally missed that putt...:doh:
That was a pretty unique course. Fun round!:hfive:

Google maps gave me directions to that course and led me on a single lane "jeep trail" on the side of a mountain. Google maps will take you down some crazy roads out here fyi.

Sure blame your driving misadventures on Google maps! :p :D

I got stuck on the jeep trail as well that day because there was some kind of event going on in the downtown area and the only road to the highway was closed. It took me 2 hours to get back to Denver. :\

If anyone is up for a round on sunday, discontinuum league is having a traveling day going up to silver lake. We're gonna play all 3 courses. Starts at 930am.

If anyone is up for a round on sunday, discontinuum league is having a traveling day going up to silver lake. We're gonna play all 3 courses. Starts at 930am.

Is anybody allowed to come, even if not part of discontuum?

For sure everybody can play. It's $6 to play. $1 optional ctp, and $1 optional ace fund, should be a great time! We're playing all the courses and that smaller course has tons of ace runs. Hope to see you out there!

For sure everybody can play. It's $6 to play. $1 optional ctp, and $1 optional ace fund, should be a great time! We're playing all the courses and that smaller course has tons of ace runs. Hope to see you out there!

Thanks I'll try my hardest to make it! Sounds fun.

It was a great day of leagues. An ace was hit, it wasn't too cold and the one and only dg guy showed up; he did a quick interview with a guy visiting from Australia! Next week is bevier park in Waukegan.

Finally played Round Barn and The Canyons. You J Town guys are lucky/spoiled with all of the great courses down there!

Apparently Knock Knolls in Naperville is playable after its expansion to 18. Anyone been out there yet?

O really? Hmmmmmm, might try to get out there this weekend then...

It is a full 18 now. Only 5 of the original holes left (2, 5-8). 1 is shorter. Everything else is new.
The overall "feel" hasn't really changed, only 2 holes in the 400' range but it should be able to handle all the kids come next year. Plenty of room for long tees. And if you want more of a challenge, it sets up well to skip baskets if you so desire. Like 1's tee to 2's basket.

Latest posts