• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Illianasconsinigan Members (Part III)

The Ridge can be very wet. Having played up through Indiana and Illinois on Monday, I can say this entire part of the country; at present; is very wet. Conditions will probably be pretty dreary at the Ridge; from a wetness stand point. But, you can't control the weather....

Rollin' Ridge could be on-the-bottom-of-the-ocean wet and I'd still go play it. :p

At least this time of year boggy shouldn't mean completely exsanguinated by the world's worst mosquito swarms...

Illinois State Doubles: Carts are gone. Waitlist has started.
Where is the Advanced division?

20 holes currently playable at Pine. No distances (YET), but the flow is the same as every other layout. Hole 1 behind the club house and hole 3 is the par 6. $15 to play w/ cart unlimited. Kitchen is open Wed-Sun.

Typically, about now. It varies slightly from year to year. I'll be out helping to move pins to short positions at O'Hauser on Friday and should be able to get some word.

If it is any consolation, there are also some Illinois clubs that weren't invited either. As it is some clubs have to leave some people at home because there is no room to fit them all.

Latest posts