• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Illianasconsinigan Members (Part III)

Holes 5 and 6 on the Red course have been moved back. It was definitely a player favorite and we hope to use it in an upcoming tournament.

Thanks for coming on and updating us! I've been wondering the same thing.

Will the Flight Center facbeook page be the new page for posting tourney, league, etc info? Or is something else in the work?

The main parks page at
http://www.lakecountyparks.com/activities/great_outdoors/disc_golf.html
has a lot of good info. But not about tournaments, leagues, etc.
The Lemon Lake Flight Center FB page will provide information regarding the store, hours, merchandise, sales and sponsorship info. Tournament, and new Lemon Lake DGC and league information will be provided on a separate FB page and club website currently in development. These will be released within the next week. The Lake County website does provide some good information and could use some updates regarding the park and courses. We are working with the parks department to make those enhancements.

The Lemon Lake Flight Center FB page will provide information regarding the store, hours, merchandise, sales and sponsorship info. Tournament, and new Lemon Lake DGC and league information will be provided on a separate FB page and club website currently in development. These will be released within the next week. The Lake County website does provide some good information and could use some updates regarding the park and courses. We are working with the parks department to make those enhancements.

OK - thanks! I'll look forward to the new pages.

Anybody know how the payout worked for the NISS (Northern Indiana Summer Series)?

Nor the inidividual tourney, but the overall series. Was it a certain fraction of the field? A certain number of places?

A pretty shallow payout, or a pretty deep one?

Google seems to be silent on the question...

Matt am I going to be seeing you again tonight at eagle? Starts at 530. Ace is getting high for fvm and leagues is at eagle 2night

This saturday the 21st of september Marengo Illinois we be having the Beiber fundraiser tournament.This tournament is to help raise enough money for the remaining 9 holes that need to get concreted in. We have 9 already done but were hoping to get the rest done by late fall. It will be two rounds of 18 hole singles. Its twenty dollars non-pdga sanctioned. You will be able to buy mulligans before the rounds. 1 for 3 and 2 for 5. Will have plenty of other activities as well like ctps and so forth. The nice thing is that the trophies that were made by a local disc golfer are made from different woods and are weighed in at about 175 grams. For whoever has played the course it is a very fun/harder course with a mixture of open and forest shots. look up the course and check it out for yourself. Thanks alot for taking the time to read this.

DG Union

Mike

^i'm thinkin about it... Although definitely hate playing blue instead of silver. Really hope they change it this year.
I need my fix of silver when i'm at lemon and always too tired after a slow tourney day to play it. Feel sorta like I didn't get my monies worth when I head home without playing silver.

...guy signed up in advanced with an 802 rating? :doh:

If you want to play silver you gotta sign up to play Advanced, like that guy with an 802 rating.

If he wins, is he a bagger for not playing open?? :D

Despite a small turnout, the Marengo fundraiser brought in over a thousand dollars, well past our goal. Look to see all concrete tees out there in the next month or so with the overage being used to fund some alternate pin positions.

and if you were curious...

The wooden trophy discs fly pretty nice.

Despite a small turnout, the Marengo fundraiser brought in over a thousand dollars, well past our goal. Look to see all concrete tees out there in the next month or so with the overage being used to fund some alternate pin positions.

and if you were curious...

The wooden trophy discs fly pretty nice.

Glad you could make it out there Dag! I cant wait now to see with the money we earned which holes were going to do first. All i got to say is that marengo is going to be one of the top courses in Northern Illinois. If not already

At Marengo, I know alt tee for #8 (closer to #7 pin) and a longer alt pin position will likely happen this winter. There are other ideas that have been tossed about but nothing solid yet.

'Best' is a tall order so I'll settle for pretty damn good. Baskets just went in at Anna Page South with some real good early feedback and Squaw Creek / Fairfield should be finished shortly so the area disc scene is about to be bumped up a notch.

^alt pin position on #6.^

Hit the five minute limit while trying to get my phone and the site to play nice.

Latest posts