• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Illianasconsinigan Members (Part III)

OK - apparently it's red (what I was calling long) tees for everybody.

So, 5 short (and indeed 11 short) aren't issues.

But 4L might be challenging for sure (the very long carry, or interesting choice of where to lay up).

And 3L, 5L, maybe also 4L, could be interesting if there's wind.

Hole 4 has about 340-350ft of water carry if you go straight for the pin. You can always bail out to the short pin on the right then throw your approach from there. If you go the long way it's a much tougher 3 and I would just play it for a 4. In MA3/MA4 you won't be losing any strokes to the field doing that.

ELzNb1y.png

The course is pretty straight forward, and you shouldn't really have a problem playing it even blind. There is some OB, there is some water, but there isn't any real rough except for maybe hole 5. Plenty of open space on many holes so you can always go for the easiest route and play for par.

By the way, I drew the first drive left of the tree by the pad assuming you're comfortable throwing a sidearm or an anhyzer. You can just as easily just throw a hyzer to the right of the tree and take the water completely out of play.

I know who M. Bison is...

Lemon Lake???

Tried for info in a different thread but have gotten no responses.....:\

Will be in NW Indiana around the 16th and am wondering....

Is Lemon Lake still setup from worlds or have they gone back to the old layouts?
Code:

Tried for info in a different thread but have gotten no responses.....:\

Will be in NW Indiana around the 16th and am wondering....

Is Lemon Lake still setup from worlds or have they gone back to the old layouts?
Code:

Not ignoring ya, I just don't know...haven't been out that way since a week or two prior to worlds. Maybe PM "Bart" on DGCR...he'd know. :)

Another option is to call the park, the employees there will likely know since they were handing out worlds specific maps once the courses were put in those layouts. The listed number is (219) 663-7627.

Not ignoring ya, I just don't know...haven't been out that way since a week or two prior to worlds. Maybe PM "Bart" on DGCR...he'd know. :)
Almost all of the baskets at Lemon Lake have been moved back to their original positions prior to Worlds. There is still some work to be done however with a few holes yet to be reset. There will be new permanent tee signs and full billboard course maps that will be installed in the next couple of weeks. New maps should be available at the entrance booth and at the park store beginning Tuesday, 9/10.

lemon lake goes back to old layouts

Almost all of the baskets at Lemon Lake have been moved back to their original positions prior to Worlds. There is still some work to be done however with a few holes yet to be reset. There will be new permanent tee signs and full billboard course maps that will be installed in the next couple of weeks. New maps should be available at the entrance booth and at the park store beginning Tuesday, 9/10.

This news kinda bums me out....:thmbdown:
oh well will still be down there next week to play. :clap:

We are also disappointed that not all baskets could remain in Worlds positions but we were able to keep many baskets in place moving some baskets out of public walkways and picnic areas which posed some risk to park visitors. As for the white course, all baskets have been moved back to their original positions. We have asked the park about using the extension for future major or national PDGA tournaments as many players liked the addition.

We are also disappointed that not all baskets could remain in Worlds positions but we were able to keep many baskets in place moving some baskets out of public walkways and picnic areas which posed some risk to park visitors. As for the white course, all baskets have been moved back to their original positions. We have asked the park about using the extension for future major or national PDGA tournaments as many players liked the addition.

Did holes 5 and 6 on the red course go back to normal or is it still one long par 4? I think that was my favorite change out there. I will miss that hole if it is gone.

Thanks for coming on and updating us! I've been wondering the same thing.

Will the Flight Center facbeook page be the new page for posting tourney, league, etc info? Or is something else in the work?

The main parks page at
http://www.lakecountyparks.com/activities/great_outdoors/disc_golf.html
has a lot of good info. But not about tournaments, leagues, etc.

Latest posts