• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Illianasconsinigan members!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matrix - Advanced
B&W - Rec
GDBP - Rec
Mike Stahulak (surge) - rec
Mashnut (Matt) - int
Ashleigh - int women's, nov if there aren't any other women

Geez, about time. :)

Seriously, it was getting old playing to the post or over to 10s basket. Maybe we should hire that bulldozer driver to take out the baskets one by one though if they're going to replace them with mach Vs... :p

Hahaha... suckers!!!

My putts don't go in from outside of 15' on any basket anyway. Advantage - me!!!!! :p:p:p

Hahaha... suckers!!!

My putts don't go in from outside of 15' on any basket anyway. Advantage - me!!!!! :p:p

My putting range for the NC trip was seriously like 6'. :\

Wanna swap screennames GDBP? :p

Oh wait, I can't drive either. :D

I'm really hoping that my good putting side shows up this weekend, I've been so inconsistent lately. I'm either making everything inside of 30 or missing everything outside of 10 (more often the latter :thmbdown:)

im debating on playing but not sure if ill make it up there. and my pdga membership just expired. so i may just be staying home.

I'm really hoping that my good putting side shows up this weekend, I've been so inconsistent lately. I'm either making everything inside of 30 or missing everything outside of 10 (more often the latter :thmbdown:)

I know the latter feeling well. :D

Trust me, my screen name is only half accurate, heh heh... ugh. :eek:

My back is killing me so I am still up in the air on whether I will be there or not. Depends on how it feels in the next few days. If I do go I will be playing advanced

I hope the driving side I had out there today shows up. I threw my putter 320' on hole 10. My putting was crap though, just hit chains and spit out sooo much.

Does anyone know what the cutoff for intermediate and rec for ratings? I'm a 902 but feel like I should be playing rec. I'm only a 902 due to my first place tie on one of my home courses back in Iowa.

Status
Not open for further replies.