• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Illianasconsinigan members!

Status
Not open for further replies.
DSC_0376.jpg

yeah i'll definitely pitch in for an illianasconsinigan pad. Let me know the $$$ when you know.

I haven't heard anything recently, so I just submitted a $25 donation for the pad. Now it's your turn GDBP!

Now I need to make some plans to get down there to finally check out Foundation Park and the shiny new tee pads. :)

Yet another weekend of nice weather approaches us... Any chance anyone's going or maybe thinking about heading to lemon lake Sunday?
Only a couple more weeks till Frozen tundra doubles tourney!

Yet another weekend of nice weather approaches us... Any chance anyone's going or maybe thinking about heading to lemon lake Sunday?
Only a couple more weeks till Frozen tundra doubles tourney!

Lemon Lake on Super Bowl Sunday? :confused:

I would consider a Saturday trip down there.

I'm probably going to drive down to St. Louis for the weekend and play down there. Forecast is for some light showers on Saturday but a little rain isn't going to hurt anyone.

I should say my plans are still entirely dependent on how this storm pans out. Forecasts are still all over the map and some are saying St. Louis will get a quarter inch of rain on Saturday (not bad), some are sayin 1-2 inches (I'm not going). If I do end up getting rained in, I'll be sure to post here and see what everyone is up to.

Lemon Lake on Super Bowl Sunday? :confused:

I would consider a Saturday trip down there.

my doubles partner runs Oakbrook leagues, so can't swing Sat.

But the game doesn't start till 530 = plenty of time to play a couple courses, IF you can give up sleeping in :thmbup:

Going to Joliet thus sunday if anybody wants to meet up! Ill have all my plastic im selling too if anybody is interested and wants to cut down on shipping

I'm closing this thread and starting a new one here. Tim wants threads that get over 5000 posts closed up, it has nothing to do with the content or anything, it's just for site performance. Pretend the new one is just a continuation of this one.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts