• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Illianasconsinigan members!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps we'll hit you as an outlaw donation....

:thmbup: I'm hoping to get an outlaw donation, definitely will be a SOILED and maybe a LAKERS donation, hopefully one from the Outlaw as a whole as well. It would be pretty cool to see a sign on the tee that says "Donated by the Traveling Outlaws"

yeah i'll definitely pitch in for an illianasconsinigan pad. Let me know the $$$ when you know.

Hello-Lionel-Richie-Teapot.jpg

I get to spend all day tomorrow getting trained on things I already know. :thmbdown:

The best part is that I am sick, I've got a nasty cold but I don't want to use my sick days.

ITT: mashnut bitches about stuff nobody cares about

I think I once hacked up about a liter of allergy-induced mucus at Flip during a glow round. :cool:

Good times. :thmbup:

Just throwing this out there but i heard that the Innova Factory store is gonna be selling champ blizard zephyrs soon =D and tafe hemler is thinking about holding a super class tourney at eagle comming up so spread the word!!

I'm skeptical of a zephyr with less glide and less weight, sounds even shorter and more squirrelly than the zephyrs I already throw. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts