• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Illianasconsinigan members!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea I can't find any park hours that is why I am asking...it would be a decent glow course, not many long holes and fairly open

I'll be there Saturday. I'm playing it "blind"....:rolleyes:
EDIT: meaning I've never played it before....

Kick some ass!!! There are a few tricky spots; don't worry about the back nine, the front are the ones that require some sound thinking. And a few temp holes (some super tight temp tourney holes).

I'm gonna be playing Rockford tomorrow (friday the 29th), I'll probably do both courses, I'll probably try to be out there around noon, anyone up for a round or two?

Random Draw Doubles at Wheeler Park in Geneva, IL

I just got word that the new Doubles League in Geneva, IL is a go.

Details:
  • Random Draw/Best Disc
  • Check in by 5:45 PM
  • Player meeting at 5:55 PM
  • Tee off at 6:00 PM
  • $7 entry fee ($5 goes to prize payout, $1 to the Ace Pool, $1 to the Park)
  • The Links at Wheeler Park

This league was set up by one of the regulars at Oakbrook doubles. He's a good guy, come out and give him some support. Spread the word, it should be a fun time!:thmbup:

Anyone know if they allow night golf at sergeant means?

I'm guessing it wouldn't be a problem. It's not even close to a closed-style park, as a couple of holes run along a road. Probably the worst that could happen is the fuzz tells you to move along.

Yea I have a bad relation with the fuzz out there though

Also, anyone played the courses near Holland, MI?

im gonna be traveling 2 joliet aug 16-21 to visit my fam. you disc chunkin cheeba monkeys in the area should message me..i will be throwing as much as i can..

Yea I have a bad relation with the fuzz out there though

Also, anyone played the courses near Holland, MI?

I played Shore Acres earlier this year. It is a very nice course. Lots of sand out there. The wife and I drove up there from South Haven for a round while we were in MI for the 4th of July weekend.

It was worth the trip. :thmbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts