• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Illianasconsinigan members!

Status
Not open for further replies.
havent posted in a while here guys due to work, but wednesday i had a great day of discing, played chanahon, west park, highland, and castaldo. Picked up a crystal buzzz from ace and chains and aced hole #9 at castaldo with it. It banked off the big tree right of the basket!

any of you thursday night doublers i might have left my first run pro black teebird on the table when everyone was chilling i would appecaite it back if you give it back i will give a choice of discs to choose from other then that one I REALLY NEED THAT DISC ASAP

One disc challenge at Eagle Ridge (I believe...?) on Saturday.

I won it for the amss =DD I got $20 and a polo from the club :hfive:
also won a raffle for a discs that i had no clue what it was. When i won the raffle the Tafe told me it was a 1st run Elite X buzz from am worlds 2010 i think and its wasp tooled and wasp stamped with sparkles in it!! :thmbup:

any of you thursday night doublers i might have left my first run pro black teebird on the table when everyone was chilling i would appecaite it back if you give it back i will give a choice of discs to choose from other then that one I REALLY NEED THAT DISC ASAP

I remember seeing it there. Skunk picked it up and read the name on the back, but no one answered. I'm sure someone has it.

Here's everyone who played dubs last Thursday:

http://www.oakbrookleagues.com/scores/default.aspx

Are you the Mike M that played with Texas Mike? Or, were you Joe's partner?

I can put a notice up on the site that you left it last week and need it back. Just let me know.

That teebird was on the table when you drove off, Cathy tried to stop you. I believe that she was the one who has it now. I think it had someone else's name on it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts