• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

In Paul We Trust

"Ball golf" is a really stupid thing to say though. Super stupid. For real. Like, that sport has had a name for hundreds of years. That name is "golf."

Well... uhh... you are stupid thing to say!

:whew: almost didn't get a good comeback out there.

I've heard that Tilde Paul drives Aviars like 400', and drains 40' putts all day with a DX Colossus.

"Ball golf" is a really stupid thing to say though. Super stupid. For real. Like, that sport has had a name for hundreds of years. That name is "golf."

Yeah, it's almost as stupid as calling football, football, especially when there's already a superior sport called football that actually uses their feet, all the time. :|

American football is football in select settings, i.e. the USA. Golf is also ball golf in select settings, i.e. during a disc golf round when the two sports are being compared.

Why do we care about some beta nu male with a hipster beard? Let him play his ball golf, it is the only "sport" he is fit enough to play.

When Ice Hockey came about the outdoor version adopted Field Hockey....and Hurling has been around for 3,000 years. Super stupid, right?

Ball golf, ball golf, ball golf.....

You sound like an idiot with something to prove.
I'm going to go drink PBRs and throw Frisbees in the woods.

That's why I call it bolf. Which really isn't ball golf, it's barf golf, for what happens after you visit the beer golf cart to often.

As for frolf, that stands for the sound you make when you're worshiping the porcelain god.

I've heard our sport called many things, none of them bother me. They all came from some one saying, "cool, you play dog disc golf!". How can you be mad at someone who's showing interest?

Got bored. Engaged the comments section. We will see how it goes. Assuming my point related to disc golf engaging the core and lower body more will get the most attention as I stated either they're both sports, neither is a sport, or disc golf is more of a sport. That'll twist some undies.