• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Mids] Infinite Discs Anubis

A lot of the new Millennium base and Innova Pro plastics have been feeling more and more like Star plastic. The few discs I've thrown have also been more overstable out of the box than older base/pro runs. I was wondering if that was what the "I" plastic would be.

That realllly nice driver pro plastic is some of the best stuff out there. I've felt it most often in Pro Leos personally - feels almost indistinguishable from Star initially but wears in to have a more grippy surface.

Anubis3. Yall seem to like it when Innova makes very similar molds:|

But some like a Shark and Shark 3 are almost 2 different discs but sad the Shark 3 is only in Champion now after first few runs. Then the Wombat 3 according to people is a better disc in feel then Wombat. Yes some molds like a Valkyrie/Viking are about the same with the Viking being just a tad straighter in flight, the discs feel really similar with the Valkyrie being the easier to find disc in premium plastic, Champion Vikings are harder to find in stores.

Any new updates on this? Went to Infinity's web page but the disc no longer appears there. 🤔

It's there. Marked "Coming Soon."

My understanding is that they were shooting for the end of July for a release. If that's the case, they'd better hurry up.

Quick question. I have a chariot, and it's definitley a QMS 1.8(beaded) in glow plastic. Any idea if the Anubis is a regular(no bead) Qms/aurora? Or is it a coyote clone?

Anubis report

Got my 176g I-blend Anubis in, and it's very similar to the Coyote if not the same mold. The Anubis flies very straight with decent glide, and would be a good mid when accuracy is wanted over distance. In the photos, the Anubis (yellow) is on the left.

Attachments

• Anubis_Coyote_IMG_4100.JPG
    Anubis_Coyote_IMG_4100.JPG
    23.9 KB · Views: 63
  • Anubis_Coyote_IMG_4101.JPG
    Anubis_Coyote_IMG_4101.JPG
    25.5 KB · Views: 63
I might need to look in to this, looks like Mako3 flight numbers. I might pick up an I-Blend on my next order

I might need to look in to this, looks like Mako3 flight numbers. I might pick up an I-Blend on my next order

The Anubis is 5,5,0,0. The Mako3 is 5,5,0,0 but the Infinite site has it at 5,4,0,0. The Coyote is listed at 4,5,0,1. Flight numbers are what they are, and should be taken with appropriate grains of salt, but try an Anubis and see how you like it...

It IS the Coyote!!! :clap::clap::clap:

Pretty much. I took my Anubis and two Coyotes to the range this past weekend. Throwing them one way was into a gusty wind, the other way into the tailwinds. I kept finding the two Coyotes on top of each other, they flew identically. My Anubis was always nearby, but sometimes flew a bit farther in the tailwind. The Anubis also turned over more into the headwind.

But in the overall, the Anubis and Coyote have the same bloodlines, so to speak, despite being assigned different speed numbers.

Pretty much. I took my Anubis and two Coyotes to the range this past weekend. Throwing them one way was into a gusty wind, the other way into the tailwinds. I kept finding the two Coyotes on top of each other, they flew identically. My Anubis was always nearby, but sometimes flew a bit farther in the tailwind. The Anubis also turned over more into the headwind.

But in the overall, the Anubis and Coyote have the same bloodlines, so to speak, despite being assigned different speed numbers.

What were the plastics for each?

Makes since...I'd imagine the I-blend (Innova driver pro) would glide slightly better than Star/Champ, ordered one of the 3rd run C - blends too...I'm pretty sure I will like this disc.

Latest posts