• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Dynamic] Info on flight paths

sydsdaddy

Hey everyone been playing about 9 months and have been using the BUZZ as my mids. I recently started putting some Dynamic Discs in my bag and love them. I thought I may try the DD mids in US/S/OS but wanted to see if there was a site that showed the actual charts of the flight paths and you could compare. I remember seeing one a couple times but just can't remember what it was, also, if anyone wants to add any advice on the DD mids I'd appreciate it.

inbounds is my go to for flight graphs, though dynamic does have a chart on their website as well. Verdict is currently holding my OS mid spot, the Truth is a very popular stable mid and I have the Fuse (lat64 of course makes all Dynamic discs) for under stable.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Check out the Homeslice Disc Golf comparison vids on YouTube. They compare DC to DD, along with several others. They each give their own separate review, and their most recent vids have an overhead drone angle that really lets you see disc flights.

Basically if you have 300' or so of midrange power and you like the Buzzz, you can't go wrong with a Truth (has turn), EMac Truth (straight), and Verdict (straight to fade) as a midrange lineup that feels similar and flies predictably. If you don't throw mids that far then you may look at some of their other mids for the truly understable slot.

Every Truth I've thrown has shown more turn than every Buzz I've thrown. I don't think a Truth is a good Buzz replacement if you depend on that late, mild fade of the Buzz. If you want something flat topped and dead neutral though the Truth is nice.

I really liked the Suspect from DD when I threw it a few years back. Flat, shallow, pretty OS but not a complete brick. Perfect for flick approaches and short hyzer tee shots. I can also second the Fuse recommendation. It'll hold a straight line, hyzer or turn, whatever you need it to do, and it has unreal glide for how flat it is.

Every Truth I've thrown has shown more turn than every Buzz I've thrown. I don't think a Truth is a good Buzz replacement if you depend on that late, mild fade of the Buzz. If you want something flat topped and dead neutral though the Truth is nice.

I really liked the Suspect from DD when I threw it a few years back. Flat, shallow, pretty OS but not a complete brick. Perfect for flick approaches and short hyzer tee shots. I can also second the Fuse recommendation. It'll hold a straight line, hyzer or turn, whatever you need it to do, and it has unreal glide for how flat it is.

This, your best bet is the truth. Grab one in lucid and biofuzion. The suspect is also a great disc for more stable shots.

Echo what others said above.

I also bag a Warrant for US duties. Love this disc for powered down tunnel shots where I flip it up slightly and it just glides straight with a slight fade. Also can put it on a serious anhyzer and it wont come out of it.

I bag a fuzion truth that turns slightly but comes back at the end.

I bag a lucid Emac truth for my main mid duties. Straight with little to no turn and has a very predictable fade.

I bag a lucid Verdict for OS duties although it has softened a bit and is now pushing out to fairway driver distance as it will handle a lot of power without turning over and as it beats in it just pushes farther out there before the strong fade kicks in predictably.

I also bag a suspect for shorter OS duties and flick approach shots.

This mid lineup has changed my game and is one of my most confident areas right now. Cant go wrong with DD's mids.

The Verdict is FANTASTIC. It is not however like the buzz os as stated above. I bag both. The buzz os dump fades. the verdict has glide and while it will fade out it gains distance as it does so. Try the Claymore, bombs, not to understable, and it powers down really well

Echo what others said above.

I also bag a Warrant for US duties. Love this disc for powered down tunnel shots where I flip it up slightly and it just glides straight with a slight fade. Also can put it on a serious anhyzer and it wont come out of it.

second recommendation I've seen in a week for the Warrant. the other came from local pro, and got to get my hands on one for the first time. it does feel more similar to the others DD mids, and since I like the wider feel... I might just try one if I ever decide to (have to) move on from my Fuse.

I also bag a suspect for shorter OS duties and flick approach shots.
yup, though I feel pretty good about my Harp here at the moment.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Hey everyone been playing about 9 months and have been using the BUZZ as my mids. I recently started putting some Dynamic Discs in my bag and love them. I thought I may try the DD mids in US/S/OS but wanted to see if there was a site that showed the actual charts of the flight paths and you could compare. I remember seeing one a couple times but just can't remember what it was, also, if anyone wants to add any advice on the DD mids I'd appreciate it.

If you like the way the Buzzz flies the DD disc closest to it would probably be the Fugitive.

http://www.inboundsdiscgolf.com/content/?page_id=431&id=MR11300042380596345876O777921OO

Buzzz SS = original truth
Buzzz = emac truth
Buzzz OS = verdict

The Truth is basically a Buzzz, the Verdict is not unlike the Buzzz OS

Um. No.

The Truth is the Truth. Buzz is super straight with a fade and Truth can have some turn if you put enough snap on it. Think Buzzz SS with some freaking glide. Evidence is the same but even moreso.

Verdict=hornet. I agree with the assessment that truth = buzzz ss, emac truth = buzzz. Closest to buzzz os is probably a justice, but i havent thrown one.

This, your best bet is the truth. Grab one in lucid and biofuzion. The suspect is also a great disc for more stable shots.

I ask this not in a smarty way but because I'm trying to learn, what is the reason for getting same disc in two different plastics?

I ask this not in a smarty way but because I'm trying to learn, what is the reason for getting same disc in two different plastics?

They might vary in stability, and it gives you a chance to try both plastics.

Latest posts