• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Innova Daedalus

Mtak I think you're just a plant from DD sent here to get our hopes up about gstar Rhynos only to have our hearts crushed as your maniacal laughter ensues.

Mtak I think you're just a plant from DD sent here to get our hopes up about gstar Rhynos only to have our hearts crushed as your maniacal laughter ensues.

HA! Im sure the Gstar Rhynos will be just as good as the other gstar releases, and im assuming you heard they are real now, if not, here ya go....
dealer.innovadiscs.com

Felt one today, everybody in the BG AMs will get one. The GStar plastic was sweet, everybody who had already thrown one was commenting on how understable it is.

HA! Im sure the Gstar Rhynos will be just as good as the other gstar releases, and im assuming you heard they are real now, if not, here ya go....
dealer.innovadiscs.com

No I didn't see that but I can finally replace my r-pro :)

Innova has used names from mythology for many years. This includes not only Greek or Roman Mythology but Norse, Persian and Native American myths.

Roc - Approved 1987. Which does pre-date Diety Discs by about 27 years.

Other INNOVA disc names drawn from mythology (and the year the disc was approved).

Phenix (sic) -1988
Griffin - 1993
Pegasus - 1997
Thunderbird aka TeeBird - 1999
Firebird - 2000
Valkyrie - 2000
Hydra - 2004
X-Caliber (sic) - 2008
Vulcan - 2010
Daedalus - 2014

...and some I likely missed.

Which came first, INNOVA or Deity?

Banshee!

About the disc, doesn't interest me at all. Too fast of a driver and probably too flippy. I love flippy discs but not super fast ones.

Yep just double checked the myth. Daedalus made it, while Icarus flew too close and fell out of the sky into the sea and drowned.

Maybe Icarus is what they should have called the Groove ....

Get to try this out since I was one of the winners for the innova drawing. I don't throw anything higher than speed 9 currently. I wasted enough money on high speed drivers before I learned my lesson. But since I'm getting it for free I'll give it a few tosses and see how it flies.

We had one today as a price for the ctp in our weekly. Tried it a few times and it is very understable. Maybe good for hyzerflips in downwind? Or as a first high speed driver. The plastic is very soft and grippy.

Got a 172g g* in my NCDGC player pack. Threw it on a 6:30 hyzer with a 10-15mph tailwind and it flipped up, turned over and kind of faded back. Kinda flew like a turd. Not anything I would recommend.