• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Innova Power Disc

Do you want to define small stack? Also I may need 1 or 2 if these are any good.

6-8 with a couple still unthrown, pics on the PD thread somewhere. They are great and not for sale. I might trade a couple for a Madison Walker Wraith though. 😁

I thought you just threw whatever you found in the brush off the fairway. Suplemented with trunk stock discs? :D

lololol

i dont even remember the last time i bought a new disc

might have been when the buzz os came out

i loved the pd and im almost out of plaz volts

i have back ups for a life time and too many trunk discs

so i dont need to go trigger happy on some pds but if they come out in ppd ill consider breaking the streak

That's a nice looking piece o pearly plastic! Super excited to get mine now. Gonna be a bit since I'm cheap and love free shipping.

i still would feel inclined to wipe the stamp part where it says "phantom sword"

What about Power Disc and PDGA approved/flight numbers? The crescent marks are cool but everything with a letter or number bugs me

What about Power Disc and PDGA approved/flight numbers? The crescent marks are cool but everything with a letter or number bugs me

that part doesnt bug me for some reason

the phantom sword just looks so forced and nerdy

just not for me

that part doesnt bug me for some reason

the phantom sword just looks so forced and nerdy

just not for me

I mean, it's not a dick pic like the star Dark Rebel. I have some Bro-D Roaches and Zones that might get wiped when I run out of stock Zflx Zones and Ledgestone RB Roaches. Not sure if wiping them is more lame than just flying that Get Freaky flag.

In the not too distant past, I couldn't find a Zflx Zone or RB Roach without a Bro-D stamp.

Desperate times.....

Pic posted on Reddit, looks like some pearly goodness.

Yeah I saw that pic and kinda wished I had ordered a couple. I'm sure they'll restock, just have to keep my eyes peeled.

Such a versatile disc across plastic types and stages of wear.

I wonder if you'll see any of the Innova pros bag any of these rereleased models this season? I'd think most would want something beefier than an FD as a fairway but I could see the PD getting love.

Yeah I saw that pic and kinda wished I had ordered a couple. I'm sure they'll restock, just have to keep my eyes peeled.

Such a versatile disc across plastic types and stages of wear.

I wonder if you'll see any of the Innova pros bag any of these rereleased models this season? I'd think most would want something beefier than an FD as a fairway but I could see the PD getting love.

I could see Eagle wiping a red one and slapping a huk stamp on it. The one he's been throwing for years is probably getting a little flippy for him. 😁

Oh, and sorry for vomiting Discraft stuff in a PD thread.

In my defense, I didn't start it.

The star one is here https://proshop.innovadiscs.com/sta...NJdbFul03knFnDisJERbSyG4CU0MXwmPBdfMqyzyIl0Q0
PD-PhantomSword-Illust-Pink-White__19134.1641428463.jpg

Latest posts