• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Innova Power Disc

def goin to wait for the reviews on this

looks too domey and also prefer pro or star or gstarr anyways

They're not trying to sell on looks! Yikes!

Or the name… Phantom Sword? Yikes!

At [10|4|0|3] this disc can handle all the power you can give it. Dependable into a headwind, and great for S-curves when you need to shape a shot.

The Phantom Sword AKA Power Disc - The Original PD.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 445F5810-9995-4C8E-8F2A-90E0833BB97D.jpg
    445F5810-9995-4C8E-8F2A-90E0833BB97D.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 455
Ooohhhhhhh I'd love some pd's in this newer gummy driver pro plastic that's been around the last couple years.

id fill my bag up with those get a nice beautiful cycling goin

ill wipe the stamp if i have to that name is lousy

That is a real crappy stamp though. They should have just did one half moon where it is pixilated like a "phantom" sword. Or slash mark that is pixilated. Maybe a little blood dripping from the slash.

My semi joke guess was they would call it the "Night Thunder" feel like the real thing isn't much better.

Nice for all the PD throwers to get their disc back though. Maybe I should have sold my Dark Maul 2 before this lol.

Top 100 reasons to purchase a disc,.......

1) flight characteristics

Etc

Etc

99) stamp
100) name
I mean if they designed a disc I could actually throw 300' consistently (without a cheater tailwind) and then called the disc the Wimp and only sold it with a stamp that said "You are a bed wetter", I'd have a stack of those wimpy bed wetters. :|

Will these Originals molds be once a year special runs, or stock discs?

I suppose that depends on how many they want to sell and what they want to charge per disc.

My guess is they will eventually be stock runs like everything else Innova makes. I think the fancy names and stamps will mostly be from the first runs. I'd think eventually buying an FD or PD will be like buying a Leopard or Thunderbird and you'll get stock runs in star or champion plastic.

I suppose that depends on how many they want to sell and what they want to charge per disc.

My guess is they will eventually be stock runs like everything else Innova makes. I think the fancy names and stamps will mostly be from the first runs. I'd think eventually buying an FD or PD will be like buying a Leopard or Thunderbird and you'll get stock runs in star or champion plastic.

If they put them out in Pro, I'm gonna go broke

If they put them out in Pro, I'm gonna go broke

I paid $9.99 apiece for the small stack of P-PDs I grabbed from DGC a number of years ago. 😁

Not sure whose decision it was to OOP P-PDs back in the day, Innova or DM. With Innova in control of the mold and production now, I'd say there's a chance they'll give the people what they want.

I paid $9.99 apiece for the small stack of P-PDs I grabbed from DGC a number of years ago. 😁

Not sure whose decision it was to OOP P-PDs back in the day, Innova or DM. With Innova in control of the mold and production now, I'd say there's a chance they'll give the people what they want.

No clue if there's any basis to it, I had always just assumed that p line and g line just didn't sell as well as c and s line. Obviously production issues weren't nearly as bad then compared to what they were in more recent times, but why dedicate production time for lower priced plastic that doesn't sell as well?

As magical as an s line pd with 3-4 years of wear on it may be it sucks when you lose one. P and g lines were great immediate need fill ins.

Do you want to define small stack? Also I may need 1 or 2 if these are any good.

I just realized that this could have been our chance to see a PD with the Innova proto star stamp. Why would they deprive us of that for this boring mock up? I'll choose to pretend that this is a special limited stamp, and the protons are on the way.

def goin to wait for the reviews on this

looks too domey and also prefer pro or star or gstarr anyways

I thought you just threw whatever you found in the brush off the fairway. Suplemented with trunk stock discs? :D

Latest posts