• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

(insert pro disc golfer's name) leaving (insert established disc golf company name)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My GF Brittany Blair
They were KC Aviars bb I perfer no bead but the new DX wasn't firm enough. My dream putter is a KC P&A

San Marino, Rancho, or Classic? They have all been labeled P&A at some point.

I heard Feldberg say company rivalries will help promote the sport. We'll see next year, because Prodigy is making a ton of friends AND enemies. Ha ha. It's like the bloods and crips up in here now.

This is what's great with Charlotte area disc golf. Three generations of elite pros, with different sponsors, being honest with each other.

Lets hope all the hype and changes create more competition and more quality DG tournaments.

Jeremy Koling just jumped on the ship too.
From his facebook page.

hehe!!!!!!! i just have to laugh at that

i am proud to be a non ship jumper and not waiting til the beg announcement:thmbup:

discraft all damn day!!!!!

Now I am laughing!!;)

Paul,

I throw almost all Innova drivers but all Discraft mids... Do you think Innova will shift the focus, or at least share it, from Blizzard drivers to midranges? What do you think is Innova's closest disc to a Comet?

Yes I saw thought, ive been testing out multiple different molds for them

I really like the Big Bead Putt and Approach. I hope they bring that back. I had some old dx ones I used to love. It penetrates a lot better than a normal KC BB

hehe!!!!!!! i just have to laugh at that

i am proud to be a non ship jumper and not waiting til the beg announcement:thmbup:

discraft all damn day!!!!!

Yea I have to laugh at the fact that they are all posting their announcements on Facebook....mainly because these fools are addicted to that ish.

My big announcement for 2013 is that I will be able to play more golf now that I have graduated.....and will have a large order of Discraft plastic arriving from Christmas. I will also be making the switch to Gold bond after much deliberation with and persuasion from Chrish "Smitty" Smith.

I do wish all these guys well and believe that this may be a beneficial to the sport in the long run.

I really dig the P-P2s, i dont find the lack of bead to be a bad thing stability wise they are pretty comparable to KC BBs. I would however really love a shallower kc beadless putter.....

Yea I have to laugh at the fact that they are all posting their announcements on Facebook....mainly because these fools are addicted to that ish.

Or maybe it's because it's the biggest social networking site there is? It's a great way for them to be able to make the announcement, and have other people(like Will) share or like it so that even more people will see it. I mean Will has almost 5k friends on FB alone, so of course they're going to do it on there.

Where would you have preferred they announce it? Youtube like PP? Or let the company they're leaving just delete their info from the website and that's how we find out?

Or maybe it's because it's the biggest social networking site there is? It's a great way for them to be able to make the announcement, and have other people(like Will) share or like it so that even more people will see it. I mean Will has almost 5k friends on FB alone, so of course they're going to do it on there.

Where would you have preferred they announce it? Youtube like PP? Or let the company they're leaving just delete their info from the website and that's how we find out?

Why not wait until the 1st to announce publicly?

I despite FB and all that it represents, but if I were a company, I'd be a fool to not be using it to promote my wares.

Of course, I'd promote through other avenues as not everyone is on FB.

I despite FB and all that it represents, but if I were a company, I'd be a fool to not be using it to promote my wares.

Of course, I'd promote through other avenues as not everyone is on FB.

Yes you are correct.....it is all in the execution....which isn't bad but could have been better handled.

No I do not throw blizzards. They do go far though and I know many pro have then in their bags and they are now the #1 distance plastic for innova.

Blizzard was created to allow big rim discs in lighter weights, so i'm not sure if blizzard plasic will be in midranges anytime soon

I really dig the P-P2s, i dont find the lack of bead to be a bad thing stability wise they are pretty comparable to KC BBs. I would however really love a shallower kc beadless putter.....

this! or even a small bead. have a small bead proto kc and we definitely need more of them! the lower profile is where it's at...and the p-p2 just replaces that absence with more plastic.

Status
Not open for further replies.