• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

iphone/itouch Scorecard Apps.

I like the disc golf app yea its cartoony and colorful but you can save courses in there and soon will be able to save scores for the diff courses and it holds up to 9 golfers

I like the disc golf app yea its cartoony and colorful but you can save courses in there and soon will be able to save scores for the diff courses and it holds up to 9 golfers

Golf Mate let's you save courses, however it only currently lets you score one round at a time (no saving of rounds). There's an email function to send off the last round before you start a new one though.

And GM scores for up to 4 people.

Where's the DGCR iphone app? Now that would be nice! Upload pics directly to this site while out on the course...

Where's the DGCR iphone app? Now that would be nice! Upload pics directly to this site while out on the course...

that would be cool. although probably a little more than Tim can handle at this point. This site is big enought me thinks. :)

DG caddy a good apps its only 1.99. Lots a great features check it out

Been using this for months and is by far far far the most powerful DG app that exists atm. Check this one out before using any of the others. I used the Disc Golf app for 8 months prior to DG Caddy and Caddy wins hands down!

if I used my IPhone on a course i'd turn on the XFinity app and record some shows and change the channel or something. That's the only reason I have to carry a phone on the course. Well maybe to video some hacks being goofy.

Disc Golf Caddy is great. The one feature I cant wait for, and would make me more consistently use the scorecard, is to have my scores put into DGCR. Thats all I want as Im too lazy to re-enter my scores in online after I get home.

I use "GolfCard Pro" in my IPhone. Support disc golf course data (I wish we can download the course data like ball golf players can) and can be setup for any number of holes in a course.

I am very happy with this app and my only wish list is ability to download course info and ability to upload the scores (It will be great if DGCR can somehow standardized the course data for downloads as well scorecard uploads).

Dont have an iphone, but easy scorecard on my droid x is a great dg app. Hes always updating it with tons of new features too. You can save players, courses, hole distances for different tees, it keeps a handicap for all of the players saved and tons more.

"disc golf ace" is a free one for android phones ... they also have a "interactive Flight Chart" app that's pretty neat an informative for us noobs ... also my favorite 4 letter word ... FREE

:cool:

Latest posts