• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Issues Report Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
First impression of the new home page is very positive! Going to give it a few days to get used to it. But I think this is going to be great!

Edit: OK really nitpicky thing. The buttons have Events to the left of Forums, but in the menu up top events are to the right of Forums. Can they be the same order in both places?

Never mind, I figured out what I was doing wrong.

Still got a learning curve on the new layouts.

Thanks for doing what you are doing. The web site is getting better and better.

Wish list

Bring back the Trip Log's.
Bring back being able to date all the photo's with the same time. I am uploading photo's I took in September, I have to change the month on each photo when I use to be able to do them all at once on the old site.

Last edited:
@Dev - great work on the new home page. On the far right side, I notice the "My Dashboard" link at the top. Any plans to bring back the box of quick links that used to be below the "Course Photo of the Day" box?

I had gotten really used to using that set of links as a single-click way to get to my Reviews and my Courses.

Is there a way to filter the disc discussion like there was on the old website? I can see people have tagged their posts but I don't see the option to filter by something like "MVP" or "Putters"

Capture.PNG

@Dev - great work on the new home page. On the far right side, I notice the "My Dashboard" link at the top. Any plans to bring back the box of quick links that used to be below the "Course Photo of the Day" box?

I had gotten really used to using that set of links as a single-click way to get to my Reviews and my Courses.
@greens

Is there a way to filter the disc discussion like there was on the old website? I can see people have tagged their posts but I don't see the option to filter by something like "MVP" or "Putters"

View attachment 320359
You should be able to filter threads by prefix by clicking the prefix but I see it is not currently working .. I will check it today

Hi there,

Is it possible you have some filters in place?
Screenshot 2023-10-05 at 2.58.53 PM.png

• Wow
Reactions: Dev
Hi there,

Is it possible you have some filters in place?
no filters. also when i click on the map from that courses page i get a blank map: 1696533302673.png

edit: i get that blank map when i click on the map on any course.

Status
Not open for further replies.