• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

It's Baaaaack!!!

Looking like it sold out in 1-3 minutes

64 players on the list + 8 spots for the title sponsor

SLooks like a blast, wish I coulda done this... me so jelly. :(

Can't wait for this! I have a feeling getting destroyed by a course has never been this much fun!!!!!!!!

Good luck JJ! I hope your curveball's workin' good for the tourney so the Crucible doesn't rough you up too badly!

The Crucible will be open for play/practice from 12-6pm tomorrow (Wednesday) and Thursday, and 10-6 on Friday. Cost is $5 if you are not playing in the tourney.

Sponsorship discs are available at: http://www.flyingeyeopen.com/content/discs

Tentative Schedule for Friday/Saturday/Sunday:

CaNW7Df.jpg

dExPd1c.jpg

GQmuRGl.jpg

Athens' own Don't Nice Me Bro and McFly SoHigh Video will be on hand to get superb motion capture of the course and some top pros to make those who can't make it suuuuuuper jealous :D

And then on SUN at 6PM - you'll have to put it in the temp file or Extinct (if someone does something stupid again :doh:)

if you click on Athens on the map it doesn't show up, you have to search for temp courses, so I guess it's already in the temp file?

Can I smoke my alcohol there?

e-cigs are allowed for what that's worth ... but I know you're just trolling since you're jealous of us playing it without you :p

final results

Koling shreds the course in the 3rd and final round with a 58 (-11) to take the win by 8 (!!!) strokes

78 players in the tourney and 11 players rated 1000+ ... 7 finished the tourney under par