• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Joralemon Park, Coeymans NY

The first 18 are now installed.

18425385_10155233980847243_2256528950392128111_n.jpg

So what's going on with numbering, etc. at Joralemon? Did you guys split the course? Or is it a 1-45 thing?

So what's going on with numbering, etc. at Joralemon? Did you guys split the course? Or is it a 1-45 thing?

Latest plan is to number the baskets 1-36....... two holes from the previous layouts will remain but be lettered.
Tee signs will have the corresponding number PLUS a number that corresponds to a specific 18-hole loop(Blue/Orange 18).
The current 27 hole loop PLUS the two previous 18 hole loops(that share 8 holes) will also remain playable.

I may have you delete all the hole-by-hole pictures and resubmit them to clear up any confusion. We'll upload some scorecards and maps too.

Last edited:
Latest plan is to number the baskets 1-36....... two holes from the previous layouts will remain but be lettered.
Tee signs will have the corresponding number PLUS a number that corresponds to a specific 18-hole loop(Blue/Orange 18).
The current 27 hole loop PLUS the two previous 18 hole loops(that share 8 holes) will also remain playable.

I may have you delete all the hole-by-hole pictures and resubmit them to clear up any confusion. We'll upload some scorecards and maps too.
I'd probably just do a new page, one for Blue and one for Orange. I'm assuming those two don't overlap holes? Then if people want to do 27, etc. we can figure that one out.

I'd probably just do a new page, one for Blue and one for Orange. I'm assuming those two don't overlap holes? Then if people want to do 27, etc. we can figure that one out.

The Blue and Orange do not overlap, as the previous 18s did. They may be named North/South to reduce confusion with the currently named East and West 18s.

Sounds good. Well when you're ready to get the new layout of the course setup on the site let me know and we can get things rolling.

Thread bump! Friends and I have done the 36 loop 11 times now since last October. Takes us about 4.5 hours and is a pleasure every time! Still working on cutting my score down but it's definitely a challenge to recover from 2-4 bad holes when playing 36! (my personal best is a +28, I'm still very much an amateur whose been playing for 10 years but trying to improve)

For first timers it can be tricky to navigate the new layout- best advice i can give you is after Hole 2 head across the road to 3 where you will find 4 new holes. Then come back across the street for Hole 7 (old Hole 3).. Continue until you cross the road again, Play anny Hole 14 (Old 10) and instead of turning around, go past the basket and weave down the rocks and to the left where you will find the 15 tee. Most of the new tees are not completed yet but the project is coming along. There's two holes that head out and 1 that comes back to bring you to new Hole 18 (Swamp Thing, Old 11). After that hole proceed with the original 27 loop skipping 12b/19b... After Mount Misery (Old 18/New 25) take a right. 26 is a hyzer line hole that ends atop rocks near visible water. And then the monster of the beast Hole 27 awaits you with all its par 5 glory. If you can get past the rock wall in two shots you are doing great! After 27 you continue the round on pre-established holes that should be easy to follow. After 35 head into the woods for the final new hole, hole 36.