• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Just two discs

Champ Teebird and CryZtal Challenger. I don't understand how a lot of you aren't taking putters. It's only the most important part of the game!

I would go on a typical course:
Cryztal Buzzz
Sinus SP

I feel it would be better to go Buzzz-Buzzz-Tap In on longer holes than risking bad releases and not have a good disc to recover with. ie Driver Wide Left-Putter Short-Missed Putt-Tap In. If it had a lot of holes longer than 400' I would go 11x TeeBird, Sinus SP instead just because there would probably be too much ground to make up.

I guess for driving I would take my TL. It's great for forehands and backhands but it's not the best tomhawk/thumber disc. Hmmmm, too bad my arm is still to weak for a real distance driver.

Putting is easy, Dart all the way. I only have a R-Pro but would love to try a star soon. It's the most versatile putter I've tried so far and the easiest to approach with.

short course (kentwood, raleigh, nc): I could do a kite first run and a rhyno

longer course: star sidewinder and star cro or maybe r pro dart

Interesting Thread!

It depends on the course, but overall I would say:

-Pro D Magnet: Putting, Upshots
-Champion Beast: this was the hardest part, picking ONE driver from the 20 in my bag. I chose the beast because it is capable of nice hyzer shots as well as straight/anhyzer shots.

I usually use the Soft Magnet, but I would go with a Pro D here for a bit more stability in upshots around 200 ft.

Star Wraith
Z Buzzz

I can actually throw the Wraith Backhand and forehand nicely. Plus I know what I can make it do.

Latest posts