• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Just two discs

i'm still surprised that everyone isn't bringin a putter...
owell

sometimes i like to take my overhand discs out with my putter, it stops me from throwin all overhands cause my arm wont hold up, but it makes me drive the putter which has truly helped more than anything, you get really good at any shot you practice
once or twice i took out a disc just to do a round forehands, sometimes without a putter and try to "drive" at the chains to work on aimin through gaps...

but if i'm playin for score i'm not sure what i'd bring, it would definately depend on the course
i could do lots of combos, but courses around my home i'd prob bring a firebird and a flx buzz (hehe, i'd putt with the buzz) only because i know the tees and i can park alot of holes with this combo... but if i went to a new course or longer course i'd go with a wizard/zbuzzz or wizard/roadrunner, if its windy wizard/crush hehe, hell, i'd go with an aerobie ring /and an epic just to do it... <--- imagine the smiles n cries that day

175 Innova CE Teebird
178 Latitude 64 Opto Core

i'm still surprised that everyone isn't bringin a putter...
owell
i looked at the question like id be playing against other people with only 2 discs , and in that case i figure alot of people would go with a stable driver and a putter and shooting real conservative , besides what do i need a putter for when ill be tapping in birds every other hole:hfive:

I play w/ only 2 discs in pdga tourneys. Sometimes 3.

My hot pooder and a talon.

Sometimes i add a distance disc like teebird or rogue if big course.

Im hover at 940 so im doing alright.