• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Putters] Kastaplast Reko

Has anyone compared K1 glow to regular K1? Is there any differences in shape, feel or stability? I would like to find the most OS reko for driving to complement a K3, but there are none in my local shops so I have to order.

Has anyone compared K1 glow to regular K1? Is there any differences in shape, feel or stability? I would like to find the most OS reko for driving to complement a K3, but there are none in my local shops so I have to order.

The glows are the most OS.

They're pretty wizard like in stability. My glow can pull out of a small anny or be used to hold a shallow hyzer.

They're pretty wizard like in stability. My glow can pull out of a small anny or be used to hold a shallow hyzer.

Thank you, I got a Glow K1 and the stability is perfect! No turn on it at all and a baby fade. This was exactly what I was looking for. I wish K3 started out like that.

Glow version doesn't have the same puddle top which I would have liked, but I guess that's why it's more stable. It's a trade off I will happily make. Oh and it glows pretty good :thmbup:

The glow sounds like my K1 Yellow starbursts. Nearly no puddle and more stable than other k1. I will buy a glow when my local shop (which I now have carrying K) gets them in.

Has the Reko ever been molded in K2 plastic before? I saw a picture you posted awhile back when RDG was stamping some Kastaplast where it got mentioned, but I've never seen it anywhere else.

The reko has never been sold in k2. There was talk on a Kastaplast page of the owners saying how difficult some discs are to mold in k2, and that they don't get the feel/shape/flight when they do. Currently all thats been done in k2 is Berg, Kaxe and KaxeZ.

Even if they never get to mold to many discs in K2, its worth it because K2 is the perfect plastic for the Berg. I usually don't go for softer plastic, but its almost all K2 for me when it comes to the berg. (I use a k1 for hard BH drives, which are infrequent, and have been known to putt k3 if its really wet out)

The reko has never been sold in k2. There was talk on a Kastaplast page of the owners saying how difficult some discs are to mold in k2, and that they don't get the feel/shape/flight when they do. Currently all thats been done in k2 is Berg, Kaxe and KaxeZ.

Even if they never get to mold to many discs in K2, its worth it because K2 is the perfect plastic for the Berg. I usually don't go for softer plastic, but its almost all K2 for me when it comes to the berg. (I use a k1 for hard BH drives, which are infrequent, and have been known to putt k3 if its really wet out)

I use my K1 and K2 Bergs in exactly the same way. For awhile it felt weird carrying too, but they really do fill two differently roles for me.

had to chime in say i instantly fell in love with this disc as a putting putter ,it boosted my confidence and the profile fits like a glove in my hand. i just tried out the k1 reko today and the flight is perfect, not to mention the k1 plastic has always felt amazing. officially on the reko train!

I have instantly clicked with this disc. I got a K1, K1 Glow and a K3. The K3 is puddle topped and feels amazing. This is the best approach disc from 50-125 that I have thrown, just goes where you want it. The K1 is indestructible plastic. I hit a metal post 50' from the teepad and couldn't even find a scuff on it. The K1 is flat but not puddled and a little more stable than the K3. The K1 Glow has some of the puddle top and is the most overstable and my favorite overall for driving. Pairing these with a Harp has been a success so far. All around an outstanding disc!

Infinite Discs got in some K3 Rekos in 174g, so I picked up a couple. The K3 Reko is a great putting putter. Feels great in the hand in my putting grip, plastic is firm and feels good, and it flies nice and straight with a "just right" amount of glide.

I had not wanted to switch to the Reko as my putting putter due to limited availability, but since it seems the Marshal is becoming equally unavailable, I'm reconsidering...

I have a real weakness for putters. I picked up a Reko K3 within the last year and just never threw it much until about a month ago for putting practice and have developed a real love for it. I then found the same disc in K1 plastic online and ordered one 175g. Got it in the mail today but have not had a chance to throw it yet as I'm down in the back right now. Looking forward to recovering so I can give it a try. I'm really liking these Reko discs.:clap:

I recently went all in with Rekos. Got 4 K3, one K1, and a glow. They are great for putting I feel really confident with them. The driving is where they shine though. Probably the most shapeable putter I've ever thrown.

I've got a couple K3 that will flip up and ride or hold a nice anny. Then I have the K1 that flies dead straight with fade but the glow is my favorite with a little extra stability. They will hold a low line like no other putter will and don't require the extra height a normal putter needs. I only wish they had a stiffer base plastic option available.

I recently went all in with Rekos. Got 4 K3, one K1, and a glow. They are great for putting I feel really confident with them. The driving is where they shine though. Probably the most shapeable putter I've ever thrown.

I've got a couple K3 that will flip up and ride or hold a nice anny. Then I have the K1 that flies dead straight with fade but the glow is my favorite with a little extra stability. They will hold a low line like no other putter will and don't require the extra height a normal putter needs. I only wish they had a stiffer base plastic option available.

Reko is amazing off the tee and you will ve quite happy to know Kastaplast has been teasing on social media that they are testing stiff blend k3. Great news for the Kaxe and reko.

If you had to say the reko felt like another putter it would be........??

For me, the Reko in K3 feels (and flies) a good bit like the Prodigy Pa3 or Pa4, but with a more comfortable 'rounded' feel in the hand. Not sure why that particular comparison has always stuck with me, but there it is...

Reko is amazing off the tee and you will ve quite happy to know Kastaplast has been teasing on social media that they are testing stiff blend k3. Great news for the Kaxe and reko.
Wow, rekos and kaxes in stiff putter plastic would be the best :)
I would probably have switched to rekos already if the k3 plastic was stiffer. Much stiffer k3 sounds perfect :)

I used to putt rekos. Probably the best putting flight I've seen. But I hate the feel and k3. That k4 will be nice but until I get a high profile putter I'll stick with my p2s which I love.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts