• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] KC Pro plastic

What KC Pro Plastic do you wish was made again?

• KC Pro Cheetah

Votes: 8 5.7%
  • KC Pro Banshee

Votes: 10 7.1%
  • KC Pro Viper

Votes: 6 4.3%
  • KC Pro Pegasus

Votes: 9 6.4%
  • KC Pro Eagle

Votes: 30 21.3%
  • KC Pro Teebird

Votes: 55 39.0%
  • KC Pro Gazelle

Votes: 17 12.1%
  • KC Pro Whippet

Votes: 6 4.3%

• Total voters

timj5304

Double Eagle Member
Over the past few weeks when selling stuff I have linked to my flickr page and over and over people keep asking me if my KC cheetahs are for sale which they are not. What KC Pro disc do you wish they would start making again if only just one?

I voted for the Gazelle but only if it's the old KC Pro plastic. If they made in the regular KC Pro, I'd have to go with the Eagle or Whippet.

I'd love a KC Pro Wraith if they were making anything in it. On the list, I'd choose Banshee.

I throw 9x KC Eagles, and I LOVE them, but I voted for a KC Pro Pegasus. If you've never thrown a Peg, they are actually a really great disc into the wind. Don't know why Innova quit making them...my daughter loves hers!

i love my Whippet, and would love a new backup instead of the dx ones i have....but i used to LOVE my Cheetah before i traded it....shouldn't have done that.....so i voted cheetah, but would really want both!!

Banshees.. I love my cheetah but banshees are the shiznittle-bam-snip-snap-sack

Champ Vipers.. Those would be the biggest meat hooks ever.

Ya and so is the champ Firebird, and I see those all over the place.

Sometimes you need a predictable disc, especially when you play Aquatic Park and your throwing over water into a headwind.

Latest posts