Kristin Tattar #73986

Just saw this on YT, and was about to link it. Good interview and very insightful.

Really excellent interview. For all his "goofy disc golf guy" persona, Jonathan is a really talented interviewer and storyteller. His "Going to the USA was the worst trip of my life" was incredibly well done.

As for Kristin, if I was still coaching any sport I'd encourage every athlete to pay close attention to every aspect of her physical and mental game. She's an amazing professional and the video really tells the story of how she developed into such a fantastic champion.

Really excellent interview. For all his "goofy disc golf guy" persona, Jonathan is a really talented interviewer and storyteller. His "Going to the USA was the worst trip of my life" was incredibly well done.

As for Kristin, if I was still coaching any sport I'd encourage every athlete to pay close attention to every aspect of her physical and mental game. She's an amazing professional and the video really tells the story of how she developed into such a fantastic champion.
Agreed. Kristin being the humble person she is didn't spend much time talking about her experience being a skier, but I'd imagine to be a ski instructor in a place like Estonia, I'd wager she is really, really good, and probably where she got all that power in her legs and core to putt and throw the way she does. I'd think spending all day long going up and down those crazy slopes there as your job was a pretty good way to build that kind of power. She wasn't just some regular Jane who decided one day to get off the couch and take up disc golfing, she was already an elite level female athlete prior to even throwing a single shot.

Yes! When I heard her talk about her skiing background and being the daughter of two athletes, I thought, "Yes, that totally makes sense."