• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Landing in Nashville this afternoon

Dirt4dinner

I've tried hunting down some folks via facebook and pdga.com. But no luck, maybe because I waited until the 11th hour.

I am landing in Nashville this afternoon and drug my bag along. I am hoping to find a local tour guide to hit one of the nicer courses in the area. I have to drive down to Chattanooga afterwards, but should have plenty of time to tee off around 3 or a little before.

I will keep an eye on this thread if anyone replys with a round I can join in on. Cash weekly rounds are fine too...I will pay a few bucks for a tour.

I could do a 3:30 tee off at Cedar Hill...but can't do any earlier. There are a few great courses in Nashville, but if you only have time for one round, Cedar Hill is a must play. pm me with your number if interested.

Listen Danger...only one idiot would call himself "the hammer"... and that's a tall bald retard from Phoenix that I know. Kisses.

Listen Danger...only one idiot would call himself "the hammer"... and that's a tall bald retard from Phoenix that I know. Kisses.

Danger was taken, and you forgot to say "jacked and tan". Miss you, buddy.

. . . Cedar Hill is a must play. . .

I second this. Work took me to Nashville pretty regularly last year and I wouldn't miss this course on a trip out there. I'm playing BG Ams and I think I'm as excited to play the Nash courses while I'm out there as I am the tourny.

I work today or I'd meet ya somewhere. Cedar Hill is good BUT Seven Oaks is right next to the airport.

Seven Oaks is gonna be more fun if you like ace runs and deuces. Cedar Hill is quite a bit more challenging. Both are well maintained and beautiful. You can't go wrong!

Latest posts