• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] lat 64 making glow

cheddapig

Par Member
I've heard rumors of this being the case soon. Anyone else hear anything about this?

:popcorn:

A river and flow in glow plastic would pretty much give me a full bag for night rounds on any course.

Nope.
Glow, as much as we here on the forums love it, is still a niche market I think. I'd love a glow River and some Glow Westside as well, but I haven't heard anything about it. Where did you get your info? I'd love to see if it's true...

Ha, there should really be a question mark at the end of the title of this thread! There's a lot of Latitude 64 throwers on these boards that will be disappointed if this isn't confirmed. I'd be interested to see their take on glow plastic too.

Check the Latitude 64/Westside fan page on Facebook...Tompa Lompa is a member and has mentioned that it is a possibility. I'd post a pic of it but can't figure out how to get it to work from my phone

When I talked to Tomas about making glow discs he said I was the third person who requested glow discs that week. He said that they made a run of glow Cores a couple years ago but the additive was quite expensive at the time so they didn't go any further with it. He said that they were looking into it though.

When I talked to Tomas about making glow discs he said I was the third person who requested glow discs that week. He said that they made a run of glow Cores a couple years ago but the additive was quite expensive at the time so they didn't go any further with it. He said that they were looking into it though.

This is the exact information I know of as well.... as to why somebody would post lat 64 making glow and leaving no information as to who, what, where.... who knows, but that is trollish ;)

Don't you know this is DGCR!? We don't just go around speculating wildly about things!!

/Troll

Okay, Latitude glow plastic would be pretty neat. I wouldn't mind a glow Halo or River.